7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I've gain 4 pounds of muscle now. :confused: That probably may throw off my weight belt when I go diving too this saturday...The good news is I got my mask but the bad news is no fin yet.

I'm feeling VERY SKINNY today. I took care of a patient that was an estimated 800+ lbs. That was interesting to say the least. I was going to attempt a workout tonight... but after the insanely busy day at work... and running around with sweat dripping off my beet red face (literally)... I think I've done my workout... 8 hours of it... with no lunch break!

10%
3 mph
2 miles
40:12 minutes

30min on the treadmill - 1.75 miles, 265 calories, 3.3-3.5 mph, 3.0-5.5 incline. Followed up with 20 min on the stationary bike, random hill, intensity level 8-9, 127 calories. Phew! Making up for missing yesterday. :)

Workout for the last 2 days...
Up at 4:30 am to ride 6+ miles on the stationary, weight training not bad,
opening pool for the summer, killer!!!

Just did a couple workout at the Koret gym and I'll probably do some more tonight. :)

25k on the bike to work this morning...if I want to get home tonight I´ll have to do another 25...

grazie42:
25k on the bike to work this morning...if I want to get home tonight I´ll have to do another 25...

So you live about 7.8 miles from work? 15.52 miles is nothing to sneeze at! Good for you.:D

Maybe I should look into getting a bike or something stationary ones don't do it for me but to actually have a destination might. Only thing is I would not go alone, and like everything else I don't have anyone to do these things with me so I either go alone or simply don't do it. I would dive more if I had a buddy, but since I don't, I just usually wait until I am on vacation (most of the time) when there are other people around, but never really have a designated buddy. Every once in awhile I have one, but most of the time I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom