7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ER - that is great! congrats.

I just got home from the gym after some "motivational" issues getting there. I read a trick that some trainers use - tell yourself that you are just going to the warm up, and - according to the article - about 90% of the people who did "just the warm" ended up finishing the workout.

So, with that in mind, I told myself that I wouldn't push myself to do it all if I got there and still didn't feel it. Half asleep I walked to the gym. Did 20 min on the treadmill, 1.25 miles, 2.5-3.5 incline, 3.0 - 3.5 mph - end result: burned 170 calories.

Then the endophines or whatever it is, kicked in, some good music in my ears, and I got on the elliptical. 15 minutes, intensity level 5, random hill. Did just under 1.5 miles. End result: 162 calories down the drain. No weights, but I might go back this evening and do them in an attempt to get the husband back working out.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. What an awesome feeling.

erparamedic:
Yay! Sarita! Feels good now, huh! :wink:
If I could just remember this feeling when I am dreading going to the gym it would be so much better, so motivating. :)

Ahhhhh
Almity.....
It's summer here...
we are on the other side of the world remember?
No official workout today, but lawn mowing, pool opening, raking,
Back at it tomorrow...

What did Mom-ER do? I missed the whole thing...

Anyways, did the standard cardio and weight training. Now I'm lifting more weights then ever and trying to make my body hard. :wink:

Did a nice easy workout this morning. Some nice jogging. Had a friend along who gave me some pointers. Jogged aobut a half mile, walked some, jogged some, walked some more. Not too much to wear me out, but enough to get the heart going. Felt good.

I woke up this morning and tried to roll outta bed, and Oooohh! Achiness all thru my butt, thighs, and abs! That new workout that I did yesterday definitely found some muscles to attack! LOL :wink: Then, I got on the scales, and WOW! YIPPEE! I lost 20 lbs overnight! Hah! Yeah, the scales are on the fritz again! I think I'm gonna have to buy a new one. That kinda stinks cause this scale is only a couple years old and cost me $60 to start with. Oh, well.

As for a workout today... I'll do some crunches later on. Not sure if I'll do anything else though. I really am quite sore. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom