7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LindaBluedolphin:
I did a bunch of hiking after work today, a variety of terrains, probably 2-3 miles
Hope you don't get poison ivy.

I'm sure you all are sick of hearing about my PI crap but it really did lay me low for 2 weeks. Between the prednisone and not being able to exercise for 2 weeks, who knows how much I've gained back. I'm afraid to find out.

But the PI is finally clearing up and I am going to take back my life.

fairybasslet:

I'm sure you all are sick of hearing about my PI crap but it really did lay me low for 2 weeks. Between the prednisone and not being able to exercise for 2 weeks, who knows how much I've gained back. I'm afraid to find out.

Very happy to hear that the PI is finally clearing up. What a relief for you! When you decide to step on the scales, just tell yourself that **it happens, and your weight gain was the result of medications, and it WILL come off! :) Hang in there!

I got on the scales this morning and I'm still holding at 258.5. I'm ready to just hunk off a big ol' slab of my butt so the scale will show that I'm over the plateau! Hah! :rofl3: Really though... I'm very happy with the new scales. They seem to be very accurate, and really, right on target with the old scales.

fairybasslet:

Glad ot hear that you are finally getting better Fairy!

As for me, I have not worked out yet today, but did my AM weighing and am down to 215.6 #. Not quite 5# yet, but I was elated to see that it was 215. :) anyhow, time to clean up and head to the gym.

fairybasslet:

Maybe I am immune to it, I really don't know. I am not even sure I could identify it if I saw it, usually others tell me. Also others have been complaining about ticks none of those for me (yet) either. Guess I have been lucky. The odd thing is with this Geocaching stuff I am often off the trail bushwacking so I am sure I must have been through it at some point. I use a walking stick so when I hunt I push with my stick.

Yay had a fun time. But, visibility was so terrible. Oh well, this is my exercise of today.

Picture010small.jpg

Picture014small.jpg

And just a few minutes ago, just did some evening cardio with the machine tonight. The goal of the dive was to test new camera, fins, and mask. Because of the bad visibility today, I'm going to test those equipment next week when I do the night dive on the charter.

trucker girl:
Hi All. I did not read through the previous 38 pages (the way I have my preferences set up) of posts, but I'm joining. I can't promise 30 minutes every day, but I'll try. ANYTHING will be better than what I've done for the past year!

Yay! A new workout buddy! :D Glad to see you here!

erparamedic:
Yay! A new workout buddy! :D Glad to see you here!

Speaking of which, I MUST drag myself over to the treadmill, but sooooo not motivated nothing recorded to watch on TV, I am caught up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom