7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LindaBluedolphin:
Speaking of which, I MUST drag myself over to the treadmill, but sooooo not motivated nothing recorded to watch on TV, I am caught up.

GET MOTIVATED, LINDA!!!LOL

Turn on some good music and hop onto that treadmill! You can do it, Linda! :wink:

I worked outside for 3+ hours later this afternoon.... washed the car, hosed down the driveway and porch, planted flowers, lugged 40 lb bags of dirt around and spread it and raked dirt... then threw grass seed. That's my workout for today. (I hate yardwork!) My knees are screaming at me now.

erparamedic:
GET MOTIVATED, LINDA!!!LOL

Turn on some good music and hop onto that treadmill! You can do it, Linda! :wink:

I worked outside for 3+ hours later this afternoon.... washed the car, hosed down the driveway and porch, planted flowers, lugged 40 lb bags of dirt around and spread it and raked dirt... then threw grass seed. That's my workout for today. (I hate yardwork!) My knees are screaming at me now.

Please come here my BFF and do that for me too!!! :rofl3:

Okay I went on the treadmill

31 minutes (the deal is 30 minutes)
10%
3 mph
1.54 miles

sarita75:
Roy - sorry the vis wasn't that great. Did you have a nice time anyhow?

Yeah I did had fun causing stupid silly trouble on the Beach Hopper 2. :rofl3:

Someone's mask strap caused their mask to sling shot across the ship and hit right into me and then I couldn't stop laughing and thats where everybody was yelling for me to just get into the water.

I'm going to try the night dive on this Saturday night May 12 unless visibility is poor then that might get canned.

:happywave all

spent the weekend diving in great 50ft vis and warm water... yesterday was followed by LDS club bbq that was great.... spent the arvo sitting in the sun catching up with people, holding new babies and relaxing

tonight... back on the e machine for 10klms... a much slower pace but feeling good about it

cheers

LindaBluedolphin:
Please come here my BFF and do that for me too!!! :rofl3:

Only for a really good bribe! :blinking: :)

Roy, glad you had a good time! Beware of flying masks!

I probably won't have much time to workout today. I won't get home from work till around 4, then Sierra has gymnastics this evening. I'll be extra careful with the food I put into my mouth. I've held between 258 and 259 all weekend and this morning.

almitywife:
:happywave all

spent the weekend diving in great 50ft vis and warm water... yesterday was followed by LDS club bbq that was great.... spent the arvo sitting in the sun catching up with people, holding new babies and relaxing

tonight... back on the e machine for 10klms... a much slower pace but feeling good about it

cheers

Yay, Almity! Glad to hear you're back on the e-machine and got some good dives in! Good for you! :D

Weight Lifts, bike workout for 6 miles, belly stuff all done, now I can go play in the yard....

Will someone start a thread "4 day x 10 minutes cardio challenge" ?
:mooner: :mooner: :mooner:

I'm just kidding- as long as my 30 minutes can be split into 3 10 minute or 2 15 minute... 30 all together is better, but that's not likely to happen too all-fired often!

Just got back from walking the dog- had to cut it short because 3 big dogs came out and were on the sidewalk in front of us. I turned right around with my little, wimpy pipsqueak...

I don't think it was ever specified the 30 minutes had to be in a single session, 30 minutes is 30 minutes as far as I am concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom