7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent the weekend diving. Ate too much despite my attempts at bringing my own healthy food to eat.
No exercise this morning, but am planning on going out tomorrow morning. Got to get back on schedule. Want to run another 5k soon... but need to get some cardio going before I find one to run.

I didn't get any exercise in Saturday. Yesterday (Sun) went for a 2.0 mile trail walk at the coast - nice weather, lots of rocks to climb over. It was pretty nice! Need to get my bee-hind back into the gym today!

erparamedic:
I worked outside for 3+ hours later this afternoon.... washed the car, hosed down the driveway and porch, planted flowers, lugged 40 lb bags of dirt around and spread it and raked dirt... then threw grass seed. That's my workout for today. (I hate yardwork!) My knees are screaming at me now.
Trade ya! I will work in your yard if you clean my house! :D :D :D

I was finally going to ease back into working out, but I didn't sleep well last night and my stomach is all upset. I guess this prednisone is really messing my body up. ARRGHHH!!!:(

Scuba_Jenny:
Trade ya! I will work in your yard if you clean my house! :D :D :D

Only if we trade houses too! :rofl3: I've always wanted to live in Florida!:eyebrow: :D

Fairy, sorry to hear your stomach is messed up from the prednisone. Unfortunately, that's one of the downfalls of them. Is the PI at least getting better?:huh:

TG-- Hey, girl... 30 minutes is 30 minutes as far as I'm concerned! Slice it however you want! :D

Sarita... make it to the gym today?

I worked today... had some pretty critical patients that kept me hoppin'... actually, I was sweating buckets! I've drank tons of water today.

another 10klms on the e machine.... last week i hated every bolt and nut on it but this week its my friend again

Fairy... you still on meds???? :hugs:

Another great super workout today of using the cardio machine, the ball exercise thingie, and the weight room at the Koret Gym at USF. And today is the last Monday of the class. And I got my math test and it was pretty good. Not great, but good. Anyways, gonna prepare for the night dive on Saturday, this will be my 2nd night dive because I never get a chance to do one and don't have a dive buddy.

exausted

30 minutes @6%
30 minutes @ 10%
3 miles total
3 mph

LindaBluedolphin:
exausted

30 minutes @6%
30 minutes @ 10%
3 miles total
3 mph

Linda - that's awesome! What a great workout!

Thanks I had to make up for my laziness yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom