7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LindaBluedolphin:
Fair enough, well good luck to you on the situation!

Everyone pretty much knows I don't flame, but am often the victim of flamers because I am a Dork Diver, with pink gear. :D
Trust me honey, I wasn't worried about you or anyone else in our support group. In fact, I wasn't worried about the majority of posters here. But there are a few, whose colors shall remain nameless.....:rofl3:

LindaBluedolphin:
Fair enough, well good luck to you on the situation!

Everyone pretty much knows I don't flame, but am often the victim of flamers because I am a Dork Diver, with pink gear. :D

I used to have all pink gear... now I just have a pink snorkel. :D

fairybasslet:
Trust me honey, I wasn't worried about you or anyone else in our support group. In fact, I wasn't worried about the majority of posters here. But there are a few, whose colors shall remain nameless.....:rofl3:

:rofl3: Oh, yeah... I know what you mean! :rofl3:

Ya'll are doing great! Good having this kind of support to hang on to when I plateau. Hopefully I am over it too, however, I think I put on a bit more weight than I wanted. Not that I wanted to, but with the lack of exercise and motivation, it snuck on. However, the only one I am kidding is myself. I know I ate way too much chocolate and other stuff for me to lose weight. May try that new crash diet to see if I can drop it. It is some kind of Lemonade diet that you drink for 2 weeks. Lemme see if I can find the link...
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/feature...oll=sfla-home-headlines&track=mostemailedlink

erparamedic:
I used to have all pink gear... now I just have a pink snorkel. :D

My HOT PINK mask died when i was at Lake Jocassee, the glass fell out after the trim fell off, because I dropped it. However the mask was also about 12 years old, so I guess I got my money out of it. I still have my hot pink snorkel though. I did have my new baby pink mask and snorkel with me to try out and they passed so it was not a total loss.

erparamedic:
I have some VERY EXCITING news to report.... I stepped on the scales this morning and I'm down to 257!! Yippee!!! Sooo, does that mean that I've broken the plateau? Or is my body just giving me a "taste" of a lesser weight? We'll see... but it sure has me excited and motivated!

:Kissy: Yay! Er-mom! You did it!

erparamedic:
Hi, everybody! You all are doing AWESOME!!! Great workouts! I'll be doing a workout after I get the kiddos to school.

Fairy... glad you're doing better! Good for you for getting some weights in! Hey, all those steroids should have you strong as an ox now! LOL Best of luck with your son.

I have some VERY EXCITING news to report.... I stepped on the scales this morning and I'm down to 257!! Yippee!!! Sooo, does that mean that I've broken the plateau? Or is my body just giving me a "taste" of a lesser weight? We'll see... but it sure has me excited and motivated!
Way cool ER!! Congrats.

I finally got down to the gym lunch time and got some strength training in. I felt good warming up doing my cardio, and pretty good while doing reps. But when I got back to the office I felt kind of shaky. Maybe I over did it? Maybe it's the prednisone still? Oy this sucks. LOL

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I was really starting to get bummed seeing 258 or 259 every single day... 257 was a very nice surprise this morning! Gotta keep it going!

I saw my ortho doc for my knees today... got a steroid injection under each knee cap. They're pretty achy and swollen right now. The good part is that in about 4 days, I'll have little to no pain... and that should last for 2-3 weeks. I know it doesn't sound like long, but when you hurt every single day for a few years... a couple weeks with minimal pain is a true blessing! I just wish that the long-term injections would work on me... that would give me 6 months of relief... but I tried that series, and had no results. Bummer. I'll take what I can get though. :wink: I just imagine working out without hurting (so much)! I can't wait.... I'll definitely kick this plateau now!

Fairy... great job on the workout! It's been a couple weeks since you've worked out, right? As far as the shakiness goes, maybe you did over do it just a touch. Or, maybe you just needed to eat or drink a little something before the workout (don't know if you had lunch or not). At any rate... great job for getting back to it!

I know I've said this before... but you all motivate me soooo much! I could have never lost this much weight without the help and motivation of all you!:10: :hug2:

You all motivate me too. ER, I don't know how I would handle having something like you do, chronic, with the bad knees. I've been enough of a baby with the PI! LOL

Anyway, yeah, it's been a little over 2 weeks, since I've worked out, but at least I've been going for walks, taking photographs. The weather has been so gorgeous here lately. Perfect spring.

I did eat lunch before I worked out, but I think I waited too long after eating to go. It was more than 2 hours. I usually go after 1 hour. Slowly, baby steps, right, hon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom