7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just home from the gym -- 30 min on the treadmill (+5 min cool down). 3.0-3.7 mph, incline between 3.0 and 8.0. 315 calories gone. No secondary cardio, but followed up with some strength / weight training. :) Time for din din!

Fairy... that's right, hon... baby steps. :wink:

Good job, Sarita... great to change up the workout every now and again. That can really help with the weight loss. Also, weight training is great... the more muscle you have, the more fat you will burn!

I'm holding at 257... good news!

Work-out done....Off to do yard work...

Well, did another super workout, cardio at 50 minutes, weight training, sit ups, and the exercise ball. My dive skin is getting tighter because of the muscles now, at least the wetsuit fits fine. I have probably gone through at least 3 wetsuit in the past 11 months now, thats terrible.

RoyN:
My dive skin is getting tighter because of the muscles now, at least the wetsuit fits fine. I have probably gone through at least 3 wetsuit in the past 11 months now, thats terrible.

Terrible as far as the $$ to replace the wetsuits go.... but awesome how you've dropped the weight and shaped up nicely! Give yourself a pat on the back! You deserve it! :hug2:

morning guys

only managed 20mins on the e machine this morning

i really really want to go outside for a walk but its dark when i get home at night!!! WHEN will winter be over!!!!!!!! (winter is so depressing)

Well, almity... I got you beat. 2 days of NOTHING. Walking the dog for a short walk doesn't count. On Monday, I actually got sore- we worked on replacing the blue lights under the truck (you know- the rice lights) and I was in charge of wire ties- not much for cardio but defnintely worked my muscles.

We did an overnighter Mon/Tues night and another one last night.

I'm too tired! And I'm going to sleep- for the other trucker out there... "I got my (blank) on and I'm ready to go to bed!" You'd have to have a cb to understand!

Tomorrow I'll try harder.

Late here. Did a nice work out after work today, some jogging and walking. I am jogging differently, and it's gonna take a little while for my body to adjust. I felt just a hint of shin splints and some achiness in the knees. May need new sneakers too. I hear you need to replace after 30 hrs of time on them. Heck I have had them for months now, I am way past the 30hrs!
Planning on walking tomorrow after work.
Listened to an exercise/nutrition CD at work today. The best thing I got out of it, is the absolute, bar none, top of the line, awesome work out there is...is the one you do!
Keep up ya'll! you're doin' great!

TG-- Overnight shifts can be killers when you're not used to them. Just do what you can, when you can. Without a doubt, living on a truck and trying to workout everyday is rough! I like how you swapped jello in place of birthday cake though! Good choice!

Jenny-- Great job! A new workout! Keep it up, girl!

I had an incredible weigh in this morning! I'm very happy! I'll have some new pics coming soon... I'm officially down 52 lbs!

Wow, another workout today because tomorrow, won't be able to exercise because tomorrow have to prepare for the night dive on Saturday. :) I'm so excited I still feel like I'm 7 years old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom