7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! Just home from the gym. First time, in a longgggg time, going with my husband. It was nice to go with him, but it was a really hot day here in SF and the gym was miserably hot.

25 min (+5 cool down) on the treadmill - 1.5 miles, 3.2-3.7 mph, 2.8-4.5 incline. 270 calories gone. 10 min (+ 2 cool down) on the elliptical. 119.8 calories. Shower time for me.

Yay for Sarita for going to the Gym!!! :)

Just did a hard cardio exercise and lost over 800 calories!!!

I got up this morning, crawled outa bed and went for my 2 mile jog. Wonderful morning, a bit cool for this time of year. Surprised I was even able to go that far considering how little I have been doing the past month or so. And it shows. My clothes are getting snug!!! AAAKKKKK!!!!

Yeah, I'm still on the meds. I'm down to 40 mgs of prednisone (I cut myself down and the doctor yelled at me yesterday LOL) but I go back to him on Thursday for a checkup and he told me not to cut myself down until he sees me. The rash seems to finally be fading. My face looks a whole lot better but my legs still itch. I took a Simply Sleep last night and finally slept through the night without and itch attack. I am going to the gym lunch time and try to slowly ease back into doing my strength training. Not sure about cardio after work yet.

And tomorrow is my son's court date. The source of some emotional eating. Wish us luck. That has been emotionally draining. DAMN kid!!!

fairybasslet:
And tomorrow is my son's court date. The source of some emotional eating. Wish us luck. That has been emotionally draining. DAMN kid!!!

I must have missed that, what did he do?

Hi, everybody! You all are doing AWESOME!!! Great workouts! I'll be doing a workout after I get the kiddos to school.

Fairy... glad you're doing better! Good for you for getting some weights in! Hey, all those steroids should have you strong as an ox now! LOL Best of luck with your son.

I have some VERY EXCITING news to report.... I stepped on the scales this morning and I'm down to 257!! Yippee!!! Sooo, does that mean that I've broken the plateau? Or is my body just giving me a "taste" of a lesser weight? We'll see... but it sure has me excited and motivated!

Back from my Florida cave diving trip, which went well. I still can't run due to the ACL replacement/meniscus repair, but I have been road cycling consistently, including during the dive trip. Florida is sure easy riding compared to Colorado!

erparamedic:
I have some VERY EXCITING news to report.... I stepped on the scales this morning and I'm down to 257!! Yippee!!! Sooo, does that mean that I've broken the plateau? Or is my body just giving me a "taste" of a lesser weight? We'll see... but it sure has me excited and motivated!

Congrats ER! That's awesome!

LindaBluedolphin:
I must have missed that, what did he do?
I never wrote about the details (this being a public board with all kinds of opinionated people who will never miss an opportunity to make someone feel worse about an already bad situation [present company excluded, of course]) but I did mention he was giving me some trouble and I was eating over it. I think I mentioned it on the weigh ins.

Fair enough, well good luck to you on the situation!

Everyone pretty much knows I don't flame, but am often the victim of flamers because I am a Dork Diver, with pink gear. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom