7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scuba_Jenny:
Glad to hear the dog is being good. I have to keep mine on a leash now. He used to be pretty good, but I have been giving him ear drops for an infection and now he is deaf! he just goes trotting off into la la land as I am yelling for him. hmmmm I wonder if he is just ignoring me???:rofl3: :rofl3:

LOL... the dog ignore you? :rofl3: Yeah... my Libby (beagle) ignores me too! Dolly is 10 years old, and I can probably count on one hand the number of times she has "ignored" me. Really though... I hope your pooch is just ignoring you and is not going deaf. What kind of dog is he?

When I let go of Dolly's harness, we encountered a loose dog (owner was with it), a stray cat, several "barky" dogs at windows (2 were Great Danes that stand over 6 ft tall on hind legs!), a few kids, and a few cars, and she never left my side. In fact... I would speed up, slow down, speed up and slow down just to enhance the walk a bit, and Dolly never waivered! She got lots of praise and luvins!

Kiddo is yellow lab mix and is 13 years old. We can't go too far cause his back end is getting too weak. He used to be able to run for 45 min straight when he was a youngin', but now is lucky to make it around the block.
He either doesn't hear me or ignores me an awful lot lately, besides picking up other bad habits. tsk tsk.

I tried to post this 2 days ago but my signal died...

I did four laps around the truck stop on Thursday. The first two were with my dog- so they took longer- about 20 minutes total. He, of course, must stop to smell the dog poo. He also has very thick fur and hates the heat- and in Alabama at 10 am, it's hot! So I did the next two on my own. I figured about 25 minutes total- plus walking in to the truck stop and back.

Yesterday- not so good. But I did walk around the truck stop here in Michigan and played with my dog in a poo-free grassy area.

Today- nothing yet. I have too much to do and we have to be 2 hours away by noon.

Hey- er- John's dropping me off at home tonight. I can't afford to do as much diving as I did last summer and I'll only supposed to be home for 2 weeks at the most...

Good job, TG!

Yay... you get a bit of home time! I'll email you, so I don't hijack this thread. LOL You know... under my screen name it needs to say... "Official Thread Hijacker!" Hah!

Yay! Now I'm call to doing some underwater work especially the night dive I've been wanting to do. :) Anyways, hugs and kiss to everybody and I'll see you all later and post some pictures later. :wink:

Today's work out done via diving. We did a lot of swimming. Good diving. Good friends. Cool stuff to see. Nap time! :)

Trying to get back on track and on schedule, I really fell off in Florida

3.0 mph
10%
2.25 miles
45:15 minutes

and lots of hiking

Did another 4 dive yesterday. But gotta get back to the exercise and weight training, my weight is out of control and I don't know what to do on Mother's Day today...:shakehead

:happywave morning all

weekend diving and 10klms on the e machine

started this mornings exercise with a headache and its pretty much gone now.... thankfully

:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom