7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoyN:
Oh by the way Linda, you still want your present? :D If so, let me go buy a large box with 2 eye holes on the side so that I can see where I'm going too. :rofl3:
oh Roy, you'll love Asheville. Very pretty country there. I am sad to say that, as I left Raleigh (for California) and drove through and west of Asheville, it was only then that I realized just how beautiful the NC mountains are.

On a more fitness related note - just home from the gym (its 10pm - :yawn: yawn! :yawn:) - 30 min on the treadmill (1.6 miles, 3.0 incline) and then 10 min on the elliptical, not sure how to gauge the intensity. I went from 7 to 3 because my heartrate was up pretty high. 101 calories on it, 1 mile distance.

Tomorrow I might not go. Was supposed to meet up with some people to go diving but unfortunately have got a bit of a runny nose and sore throat so I am, instead, going to reward myself with a hike at Ano Nuevo State Reserve to check out the Elephant Seals. http://www.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=523

No workout yesterday, but did play some softball with Hermit Crab, so I did get some exercise. This morning I am heading out shortly to go diving! Whoo HOO!!!

didn't work out all week. I have been laid low with a bad case of poison ivy. All over my right hand and fingers, face, ear, neck. My eye was almost swollen closed. Went to the doctor on tues. and got prednisone but it wasn't doing much and spread to my legs. Made multiple calls to the doctor on thurs and finally got an upped dose of the prednisone. Finally, I think it stopped spreading but my fingers hurt like hell and I'm still itchy, even with caladryl and benedryl. What a great hike last sunday,,,,NOT. Life sucks sometimes

Awww, my weight is just bouncing up and down so much. Anyways, did some elicp-whatever, some abs workout and muscle training and thats it for today. Once when the camera comes home, I'll probably go to best buy and work around and that would be my exercise.

didn't work out all week. I have been laid low with a bad case of poison ivy. All over my right hand and fingers, face, ear, neck. My eye was almost swollen closed. Went to the doctor on tues.

Feel better honey bunny, that's miserable.

I just did 14 miles on my bike and almost wrecked twice, being the dork rider that I am.

I got plenty of exercise today, though none of it was high cardio. The dive was to the drop off, a leisurely 300 yard swim or so. Then we headed south for 40 min, turned back north for 30 min and came back in under water. Dive time was 1 min shy of 2 hrs. You do the math on how long it took to come back in! It was a long swim!
Then we went to the Festival, walking around and listening to bands. Also rode the roller coaster a bunch of times. It was quite warm and humid out. I live for these types of days! :fruit:

Okay, just did another workout and after that, my stomach went bad and pretty much everything I ate today came out of my mouth and now it hurts so bad. I want my mommy now! :(

RoyN:
Okay, just did another workout and after that, my stomach went bad and pretty much everything I ate today came out of my mouth and now it hurts so bad. I want my mommy now! :(

Awww, Roy... that's no fun! Feel better soon! :hugs:

fairybasslet:
didn't work out all week. I have been laid low with a bad case of poison ivy. All over my right hand and fingers, face, ear, neck. My eye was almost swollen closed. Went to the doctor on tues. and got prednisone but it wasn't doing much and spread to my legs. Made multiple calls to the doctor on thurs and finally got an upped dose of the prednisone. Finally, I think it stopped spreading but my fingers hurt like hell and I'm still itchy, even with caladryl and benedryl. What a great hike last sunday,,,,NOT. Life sucks sometimes

My goodness, Fairy! I certainly hope that the 'roids start working for you. That's no fun. Here's a cyber "get better hug". :hug:

Poison ivy is horrible. My mom is highly allergic to it. Fortunatly, for me, that is one thing I did not inherit!

Had an AWESOME jog this morning. I have not jogged this route in a few weeks. I think it is about 2 miles. Decided fairly quickly that doing a 3 mi run after barely any jogging in the past few weeks might be over kill, but I was feeling oh so good this morning. So after the jog, I walked the dog around the block then started pulling weeds. Shower time now and then its off to church to give glory and praise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom