7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
almitywife:
anyone else starting to think Linda is more addicted to All My Children than the treadmill/exercise bit :D :10:

Ummm, I have only been watching it since the day it started practically. Of course when I was in school BVCR I had to miss it. In college I scheduled my classes around it and went to the student lounge at lunch. I even had a couple of jobs with televisions in the lunch room and scheduled my lunch around it. I recorded it everyday for later viewing. I like it because their lives make mine look almost normal. However tomorrow I will be watching LOST while on the treadmill as I will fall asleep on it tonight (I always do).

Hey I could have worse addictions...RIGHT???

heheheh... like 3yr old Dr Phil episodes (as almitywife puts her hand up)... i tape this every day now for when im on the e machine

Maybe that's one of my problems. I don't watch TV (much). Emachine in living room.. TV is off....

Jenny, watching television really helps me keep going. It may sound strange but it gives me something to do so I am not focused on how long I have been on or how much longer I have to go. Simply the length of the show, when it is over I am done (fortunately for me sans commercials it provides a nice workout duration). Just record something and play it back, get rid of the commercials.

same here.... and considering the number of time dr phil deals with weight issues it keeps me going

tonight was a woman that weighed more than i did when i started... i wanted to tell her that she can do it, it can be done, she just has to decide to make a change and start living her life

well hopefully dr phil will revisit the lady down the track so i know how she is doing

tonight, 40mins on the e machine

shower and bed now..... tomorrow morning i got the amazing race to watch - yippeee

No no no no... Its "One Life to Live" the only excersie soap on the planet. And excersize done today to Jessica having a meltdown over the adoption of Antonio's little girl, she rushes out into Nash's arms..stay tuned

CheddarChick:
No no no no... Its "One Life to Live" the only excersie soap on the planet. And excersize done today to Jessica having a meltdown over the adoption of Antonio's little girl, she rushes out into Nash's arms..stay tuned

Now wait a minute how can that be compared to Adam and Janet scheming? No good can come of that :shakehead Tad is about to find out that Kathy is actually is biological daughter that Dixie gave up for adoption when she thought she was going top die, and his new daughter Jenny (who he had with Crystal, Adam's wife is about to be kidnapped)....sheesh!

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

i have no idea what you ladies are talking aboot but its so funny!!

Yeah but Jessica had sex with Nash in the same quarry in the rain, that she first fell in love with Antonio, Add in a baby that was adopted by a great couple from an evil doc that was murdered as he tried to wed a drugged woman, and my god how can you compare.....!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom