7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ER, has Rod stopped the sabotage? I have a trial session with a personal trainer today, so I guess that can count as my exercise for today

LindaBluedolphin:
Hi ER, has Rod stopped the sabotage? I have a trial session with a personal trainer today, so I guess that can count as my exercise for today

Yeah... he's doing better with the sabotage... but I sabotaged myself over the last few days! Eek! At least the ice cream is light! I've only had 3 scoops total (and that was 2 days ago)! LOL I'm only eating the rye chips in the Gardettos mix! :D LOL :shakehead

Soooo... as I write... I'm getting ready to go do a workout! I must! I'm going to put in the 2 mile WATP DVD... I don't know if I'll be able to finish it or not (knees are sore and swollen since I can't take NSAIDS anymore), but I'm gonna give it a good shot!

Time to "walk away the pounds".

Edit at 2:13... workout is done! 2 miles, 30 minutes

Okay, now I have upgraded more pain. Now I'm doing treadmill work of 5.5 mph for 20 minutes and cardio for 40. Can't do weight training for a while, have to wait for the back pain to go away.

RoyN:
Okay, now I have upgraded more pain. Now I'm doing treadmill work of 5.5 mph for 20 minutes and cardio for 40. Can't do weight training for a while, have to wait for the back pain to go away.

Be careful to not aggrivate your back injury! Great going for tryin to work thru it though!

I went in for my MeetUp and a personal training session this evening. I got to try the Evil Machine.

I have some exciting news to report, but will wait until weigh in day to do so

wohoooo Linda... that sounds exciting

and woohoo Jamie for putting away the icecream (low fat=high sugar btw)

well im back on the e-machine (what did you think about it Linda?) and managed 30mins and plan to get back on it tomorrow morning

thanks guys!!!

almitywife:
well im back on the e-machine (what did you think about it Linda?) and managed 30mins and plan to get back on it tomorrow morning

thanks guys!!!

I was only on it for a 5 minute warm up and a 5 minute cool down I didn't use the arm portion it was too hard for me, I am pretty uncoordinated and I can do the leg portion just fine but if I have to coordinate my arms too, well shall we just say, sad, very sad.

I actually liked it I could see myself doing much longer sessions on it, kind of like the StairMaster, but different.

The one thing I DON'T like about the emachine (and my sister agreed also) is the spacing of my feet is wider than my natural walk. It put stress on my knees, along with a few other places. Maybe that is one reason I am reluctant to get back on it.

There are a couple of different kinds of machines where the spacing varies. I find it to be very good for my knees.

Ok workout done. Anybody else feel the evil lazy malaise swirling around them...
April 11, 2007
Temp 31
snowing like a (expletive deleted)
Forecast: 8-10 inches
Mood: depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom