6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Bash - July 26, 2008 at Venice, FL (Take2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok, i have three questions.....
where are the pictures?
who found the biggest meg??
and did anyone find my dive knife that i lost in january???

Lots and lots of teeth today, I think 5 1/2 was the biggest find today,
I beleive it was krawdaddy,but I may be misstaken, all in all it sounded like eveyone had a great time,and could finally put faces to names.

Please dont hesitate to post pics of the finds, I m cleaning mine and will post them soon

Thanks all, had a great time with you.
Divemaster Bob

We had a blast today !!! It was great to see everyone again. Capt Jamie and your crew Thank you again.

I have never had the Police come up to us on a dive boat before. although that anon. call via 911 from the other charter boat trying to get us in trouble was quite interesting considering we were completely LEGAL :D :wink:

I have never had the Police come up to us on a dive boat before. although that anon. call via 911 from the other charter boat trying to get us in trouble was quite interesting considering we were completely LEGAL :D :wink:

What was that all about?[/quote]

Apparently another dive charter operation was in the area and felt the need to call 911 because we were being picked up off the beach but we were legal where we were being picked up so the Police boat came out and spoke to us and said we were fine.

It is a real shame that some people feel the need to try to rain on others parade

Lots and lots of teeth today, I think 5 1/2 was the biggest find today,
I beleive it was krawdaddy,but I may be misstaken, all in all it sounded like eveyone had a great time,and could finally put faces to names.

Please dont hesitate to post pics of the finds, I m cleaning mine and will post them soon

Thanks all, had a great time with you.
Divemaster Bob

I was lucky enough to find a nice tooth. It was 5 1/4 inches. I've attached a couple pictures below of the tooth being showcased by Krawbaby. It was nice to finally meet some of you today. I look forward to diving with more of you in the future.

Attachments

• tooth1.jpg
    tooth1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 69
  • tooth2.jpg
    tooth2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 60
I was lucky enough to find a nice tooth. It was 5 1/4 inches. I've attached a couple pictures below of the tooth being showcased by Krawbaby. It was nice to finally meet some of you today. I look forward to diving with more of you in the future.

Oh my goodness that was your little baby out there today... She is so adorable I bet she is wore out from today. And it was nice to meet you today

Oh my goodness that was your little baby out there today... She is so adorable I bet she is wore out from today. And it was nice to meet you today

Thank you. Luckily for her she takes after her mother. I don't think there is much that could wake her up tonight.

That thing looks even more massive up against her. i saw that baby and another in pink, yes? Adorable.

Fantastic food all. The nacho dealio and chili - oh man were they good. Sierra ended up with a bag of carmel corn that put her in heaven (maybe myself a bit as well :wink:)

I had an absolutely fantastic time. The only thing is there just aren't enough hours in the day. So many I would have like to of chatted with and gotten to know a bit better.

Big kudos to Jamie and the crew. Thanks for being such lifesavers. And Brenda, great stuff with the ID assistance.

BrentR - You rock. Thanks again for the fins.

Joyce, glad you still had a good time w/o diving. It was nice to see u. :)

Also, is someone missing a mask (a good mask at that)???????????

Oh And a big Happy Birthday to ScubaJenny :balloon

Reef Raker clan - I'd like to hear more about what you do. That sounded so super cool.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom