6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Bash - July 26, 2008 at Venice, FL (Take2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For the Boneyard trips I'm planning myself and two others.. Jamie already has them
scheduled for the 1pm trip I believe with me on the 11am (he PM'd me after my initial post).

So correct me if I am wrong, you are looking for four spots to The Boneyard? Just double checking as I am updating for Jamie. :)

Id love to go out deeper, but I am sure all the slots are full
so no biggie. My kid and I will just do shore dives. If a opening
happens to open then I ll ask. I don t know what time the ex
is going to want her back. He can be a turd at times. But I
am happy to be going. I wasnt sure about it since I dont know
anyone there.

Yep, chips are covered. :) And holy moly I love mango salsa.
losttravelerfl - perfect
Krista - we've added a lot of people so how about some more bottled water? It is something you don't have to cook :D

Can't wait 'til Saturday. Eat, dive, eat, dive, eat, dive :D

Drinks and water are my thing. I've got 100 bottles of water and 10 12-packs of soda. I'm not sure we need more.

Did anyone figure if they wanted a box of coffee? Ill be leavin Port Charlotte at about 730 so I can swing by Dunkins. Maybe get some donut holes as a pre dive snackie.

Safyrevulfie, how old is the kid? Hermit Crab (12) said she wasn't gonna dive, but if other kids are diving, maybe she will change her mind.

Id love to go out deeper, but I am sure all the slots are full
so no biggie. My kid and I will just do shore dives. If a opening
happens to open then I ll ask. I don t know what time the ex
is going to want her back. He can be a turd at times. But I
am happy to be going. I wasnt sure about it since I dont know
anyone there.
No, not all the spots are taken (AFAIK). The 1pm trip is still available if you want it (Jamie's verification, but as of 10 PM, there were plenty of spots open for that trip)

The Cub (aka the Kid) lol is 16. We both are certed. It was a mother daughter gift to ourselves. She is a tooth and barb fiend. She dreams of finding that big one. She loves sharks so much she named her truck Bruce.

Safyrevulfie, how old is the kid? Hermit Crab (12) said she wasn't gonna dive, but if other kids are diving, maybe she will change her mind.

My Sarah is 11 and is diving on the first and if she has enough air I may let her go on the 11 if yours wants to join.

Is there still room on the 11AM?

I am hoping that the general idea is wetsuits are awful. And no one will make fun of those of us who look like over stuff pythons after eating a buffalo? I am trying to figure out how to keep the air tanks cool lol. Probably do a shore dive in the am and then relax, meet new people then yes i would love to be able to do a boat dive with the kid if spots are open. Ugh I need to be sleeping now but I cant shut my brain down.

Boat is being offered up FOC as long as you pitch in a few for gas.
I would like to point out that the owners of Aristakat have not asked for any monies from anyone for this weekend's dives, gas or otherwise. They are doing this as a special treat for this SB event. Pitching in for gas would make you a charter paying passenger.

While I am sure that tips for the Aristakat crew are greatly appreciated, I would not want to speak for a business in which I did not have a working investment.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom