6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Bash - July 26, 2008 at Venice, FL (Take2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aristakat:
I was speaking with Terry at depthfinders about tying a certain color ribbon on dive flags according to when we drop divers off that way when I see a dive flag I know when they went down, Yes I always make a list of who, when, and what time I expect divers up.

Mine has a little more than a colored ribbon, so I'm set. I agree with CoolTech, this is a great service and I suspect it will result in increasing your long term business.

Looking for a reasonable flight. Colin, Kris I hope to see you both of you smiling at the airport :) I I fly in to Fort Myers right?

Fort Myers is right!

Oh, I don't want to scare anyone, but I've got the wedding of a close friend on the same day at 4pm.. I need to be leaving by 2pm to make it back.. :)

Fort Myers is right!

Oh, I don't want to scare anyone, but I've got the wedding of a close friend on the same day at 4pm.. I need to be leaving by 2pm to make it back.. :)
Harry Potter theme? That's the only thing I could think of that would scare people away... :rofl3:

The wedding is at 4:00 in Fort Myers and you aren't going to leave Venice until 2:00? The only scary thing is you might not have time to shower.:D

I haven't to Venice in a while. I'm going to try my best to attend. I also want to see some of my Scubaboard buddies. Can't wait!

No Harry Potter theme, though my hair might look it.....

There is a shower at Service Club or there about, a quick wash off so I don't smell like sand dollars and off we go!

Late to the party. Been out of town for a while and while I had access to a computer it was good access so I didn't use it much. Looking forward to the day.

Capt. Grumby, it will be great to see a panhandler. If you and your family want / need a place to stay let me know. I have a guest room with double bed and a queen size sofa bed in the living room.

Late to the party. Been out of town for a while and while I had access to a computer it was good access so I didn't use it much. Looking forward to the day.

Capt. Grumby, it will be great to see a panhandler. If you and your family want / need a place to stay let me know. I have a guest room with double bed and a queen size sofa bed in the living room.

Kira, that is an awesome invite! Thanks. I will have to check with "The Boss" and see if she has any alternate plans before I commit.

Are you planning on making it back up this way for the "Other" Megadive? Morrisons may be opening back up around that same time frame.

Some thoughts - what type of pick up pattern should we run? every 30 or 45 minutes beach to buoy and back?

Time for food - before noon??

Does anyone have a large sunshade(s) we can use on the beach?

I'm open to suggestions, remembering that Safety is #1 in everything we do. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom