5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately an inventory of gear shows two OOV tanks, regs that haven't been serviced in two years, and the money that was expected this weekend didn't come through. My first big paycheck in weeks won't be here until MONDAY either so things are kind of scarce. I may go sell a kidney, but I won't be in any condition to dive. If something happens to the contrary, we'll be there, but it doesn't look good at this point. I'm going to start a Scubafund and start sapping off my chex! Best wishes to all!
At the very least, I'll see some of you at the next megadive.

Hmmm,... where did I put that jar of spare kidneys?

Bummer Ken. You know, if you want to take a road trip, the door is always open to you!

Hi Guys,

We're in Florida for Thanksgiving this year and are going to try to make it, too! Sounds like quite a group!

We'll bring a cooler full of sodas and water and some side dishes.

What are the odds of finding shark teeth on the dive for a first-time shark tooth diver? :D

Well, it is looking like I'll be there and bringing my newly certified Momma with. I'll have to search through the post and come up with something to bring, but it sounds like a great time. I can't wait!

Hi Guys,

What are the odds of finding shark teeth on the dive for a first-time shark tooth diver? :D

I took my kids there a few weeks back and had never been there before. We did two dives and had no idea where "the good places" were and found a few teeth and several other fossilized bones (maybe manatee). The vis was very bad too. Hopefully it will be better this weekend. See you there. scozz

Hi Guys! My name is Barbara and I'm new to this site. This Turkey Fry sounds like fun but I will be solo on saturday. Are there any single divers looking to buddy up?

Hiya Barbara ... you will have a buddy. This is a fun event (other then the cold water) and a great way to meet fellow divers :wink:
Kim P

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom