5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh and I forgot a topic:

Supplies:
Diversolo - turkey fryer 10x10 shade
Blondeambition - turkey fryer

I'm going to see how many chairs I have and bring those.

Lil Bit how many buns do you need us to bring ?

I took the liberty of skimming through the thread to see what everyone was bringing in addition to what is posted on the first thread. This is what I came up with:

Main Dishes:
Scuba_Jenny - Turkey
Blondeambition - Turkey
Cardzard - Hamburger and Hotdog Buns
Lil Bit - Hamburgers and Hotdogs

Sides:
DennisS - Stuffing
Cardzard - Potato Salad
Diversolo - broccoli-raisin-peanut-onion salad
Simbrooks - Baked Beans
DiverBry - unspecified sides
babaralove62 - Green Bean Casserole

Drinks:
Cardzard - 2 cases of soda
Diversolo - cold drinks & water
Dv4fun - cooler of drinks
DiverBry - soda & water

Desserts:
dlscozz - pumkin pies (4-5)

Lil Bit how many buns do you need us to bring ?
Lol well, I dunno exactly. I saw that you had offered to bring buns and didn't see anyone bringing the meat so I jumped on it! I was going to grab some premade patties and a few packages of hotdogs. With the turkey's being done, what do you think, maybe 2-3 dozen of each?

ok done deal on buns 2 dozen of each it is.

Lol well, I dunno exactly. I saw that you had offered to bring buns and didn't see anyone bringing the meat so I jumped on it! I was going to grab some premade patties and a few packages of hotdogs. With the turkey's being done, what do you think, maybe 2-3 dozen of each?

Do I need to sign up?:wink: See ya'll on Saturday (and some of Friday afternoon). Hopefully we will have to get tanks filled on Friday afternoon..(weather, PLEASE Cooperate on this coast!!!) Have turkey, will bring. Who is frying them this year? Do we need more than one turkey? Is there anything special I need to do (besides thawing) to the bird? Flip it??:D :D :D

Ill take care of frying them.All I need is that the turkeys are defrosted.I will be making the same injection mixture as I did for last years birds.With the same dry rub.

Yum Yum! Truck, you did an EXCELLENT job last year, and look forward to some more tasty turkey this year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom