5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NO alcohol on the public beach per the county ordinance. I've seen 1 person tickted for open container out there now.

The first post of this thread has all the info and links for where we'll be and when :D

NO alcohol on the public beach per the county ordinance. I've seen 1 person tickted for open container out there now.

:rofl3:
What Venice beach have you been diving at? I have yet to dive there when we aren't drinking beer. And I know you've been with us:rofl3:

Alhambra. A gent had opened a beer while I was talking to him, Venice Police riding in a 4x4 beach ride deailio rolled up, asked him to pour it out and produce and ID to which a ticket was written.

The dive earlier this year where I spoke with Officer Peggy she asked if anyone was drinking as well. I told her nobody was to which her reply was "good, I don't feel like writing booze ordinance tickets today".

This thread is really long, will someone please repost the details of this event? ie. Where, who is invited, How can a person participate, etc. Thanks.

Fox - The first post of any stickied event is updated with all that information and new information as it comes along. :)

Search the first page first post its all there.... this is a beach dive with cool water temps, so plan accordingly..

I need to invest in a dry suit......

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom