5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tell them to bring their ticket books as I'll be bringing beer:)

Just bring a Keg or 5 and we'll all have a fun day..... We can tether them in the water to chill them LOL

I have a feeling it will be a short dive, I've got a shorty.

I have a 2 piece 7mm farmer jane. I think I recall I was the only one who did not freeze body parts off last year!:eyebrow:

weather is calling for scattered thunderstorms.... bummer

And you are trusting a weather forecast that is a WEEK AWAY? :popcorn:

We are driving down from North West Florida and staying in Tampa for the week. We are kinda stretching it to stay until Saturday, and may have to leave earlier than that if the stars don't align properly. However, I signed up to be at the Fry, but I need someone (Colin) to tell me what to bring.

The only issue is that it needs to be something that could possibly be done without, as there is a SLIGHT chance we will not be able to stay down there until the event.

Any suggestions?

We are driving down from North West Florida and staying in Tampa for the week. We are kinda stretching it to stay until Saturday, and may have to leave earlier than that if the stars don't align properly. However, I signed up to be at the Fry, but I need someone (Colin) to tell me what to bring.

The only issue is that it needs to be something that could possibly be done without, as there is a SLIGHT chance we will not be able to stay down there until the event.

Any suggestions?
OK, you're in charge of the cake!

It needs to be a big sheet cake too :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom