4X Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh god.....sorry about that Jim! I had to take it down...I got complaints that I was wearing too much! (Cause of course it did exist!?)

Syruss.....I searched for the brand jim mentioned and theres a store in CA that does it - they have an online store but its down at the moment so I'll give you the link to the page and the address...the rest is down to you sweetypie!

http://www.keepbubblin.com/
2646 Palma Dr. Suite 470
Ventura, CA 93003
(805) 339-9659
(805)339-9673 Fax

Take care all -x-

Yes I have an Akona shortie now but I want a full in a smaller mil than 7. I am still looking.... :)

Great post, love your sense of humor. I am not fat myself, just overly husky, warm in the winter and great shade in the summer! Try Harvey's website. They are in Kent Washington and have a mail order facility. If you can't find them pls. send an EMAIL.

I'll stay since you put it so nicely and Neptune has not kicked me out. But I will warn you I will only stay if you let me scuba dive cause otherwise I will have to take my miserable life and hurl myself off a curb causing serious bodily damage to myself.....

Syruss- I feel sorry for every seysmograph on a 1000 miles radius...

Originally posted by Liquid

Syruss- I feel sorry for every seysmograph on a 1000 miles radius...

I always knew I would leave my mark on the world even if it is only a few lines on a roll of paper!

Syruss....

When I was out at Clear Springs Sunday (9/30), I talked with Robert and Debbie about their new deal with Mobbys drysuits. And I thought of your "4x wetsuit" dilemma.

Since we've already discussed your tendency towards natural bouyancy, adding a thick layer of neoprene might really overdo it on the weight requiremnt. But if you are in a dry suit, you won't have to add weight to compensate for the neoprene bouyancy. And a drysuit (especially the tri-lams) would allow you to dive the different temps (Caribbean to Great Lakes) by changing the amount of under layers.

So have you considered a dry suit yet? Now that you have developed your "rent your own stuff" program, perhaps you can get the exposure protection you desire.

--Michael

Mike you can tell you must be single in that post.

Picture me telling my wife I need a $750 dry suit so I don't have to carry an extra 10 pounds of lead. I am not sure what would be worse, the laughter she gives me or the pan she hits me with.

Maybe someday when I get her diving with me but until then I am doomed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom