4X Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone here heard of a company called Narked?
http://www.narked.co.uk

They produce clothes for divers kind-a-thing and have only been running since may. This isnt advertising by the way - most of you will know how annoyed i get at advertising.

Its just the owner emailed me asking to send me some free clothes in exchange for pictures of me in them for his webpage.

This seems to be happening more and more what with the approach from the other video diver!

I am not sure whether to be weary about giving him my address. He even comes from around a similar area to me - about an hour or so away.

He uses an email address from .....:narked.co.uk so i know hes linked...should i be sus or is this a regular thing?

Boys.....faking gets you no wear! Be nice to us, and we'll do the same for you!

You fake at being ill, we'll fake at caring!!!! :p

AS long as it's just caring that you fake...

BTW-I checkd your link, Scubababy, seems like an ordinary wetsuit makers company, I havent seen anything special there.

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
You fake at being ill, we'll fake at caring!!!! :p

I have never faked and I won't start now....

I promise to be good scubaBaby.....really I will....

Syruss....the day you start behaving on the board (ie. no jokes, no romancing, just serious scuba chat for min. 2 weeks!) will be the day I dive naked!

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
Syruss....the day you start behaving on the board (ie. no jokes, no romancing, just serious scuba chat for min. 2 weeks!) will be the day I dive naked!

Will you come dive with me, or over in the UK. Cause the whole thrill of seeing you dive naked will be an utter dissapointment if it is the same as my dreams at night.... sheesh!

Wow what a mental image, a nakes ScubaBaby with nothing more than a tank strapped on and a regulator.

I wanna be your dive buddy hehehehehe. Remember when you are a dive buddy keeping close contact is good so if I reach out and touch it is just to make sure I am awake and that I have not died and gone to heaven.

Back
Top Bottom