4X Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buddy, Caddy whats in a name right.

ScubaBaby, I have told you before to be real careful what u wish for as it might come true.

The nightmare continues ......................

Butch is out :peace:

Originally posted by Butch103
Syruss buddy check out the attached website just what u were looking for. All they handle are XL + in sizes. I had to do a search in my history. I knew there was a site somewhere I ran into. Hope it helps Buddy. http://www.twofatdudesdiving.com
Butch :peace:

Man what a great site! And to think they make BCD's up to 6X. Wow now that is a serious diver! I think they have a wetsuit that I am looking for! I am emailing them for more info.

Thanks for the link....

And heck those two dudes make us look THIN!

gotta like those XTRA long hoses for the rgs. I hadn't htought about how much easier this would make diving.

I can't wait for those new tanks, 4500 psi nast, great for the air hogs eh....

Butch :peace:

I will have serveral 4xl wetsuits available on my site. It will be live next week.... If you want a sneak peak you can see it at Just Dive Gear you can purchase on the site the CC processing is secure. I am working on making the rest of it secure. This will be done by next week.

The suits range in price but you can get a 4XL for $64.95....

I would recommend the Black/Yellow one it has ultrastretch in the croch and arm pits. So if you have some suits where the stiching come out around the shoulder area this suit helps prevent that... .:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom