4X Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Syruss baby try rocks man they are a lot cheaper hehehe....

get these guys thinking we can spend $700.00 + on drysuits...

You're gonna have too settle for the neoprene wetsuit with the weight around your non-existant hips. Try the suspenders with the weight belt and it helps take the weight off the hips and transfers the weight to the shoulders.

Butch :peace:

Originally posted by Butch103
Syruss baby try rocks man they are a lot cheaper hehehe....

get these guys thinking we can spend $700.00 + on drysuits...

You're gonna have too settle for the neoprene wetsuit with the weight around your non-existant hips. Try the suspenders with the weight belt and it helps take the weight off the hips and transfers the weight to the shoulders.

I think you are right Butch.... No dry suit in my near future unless I win the lottery then life will be good....

you win the lottery and I will volunteer to be your dive buddy from here to eternity (u pay the freight of course).

I will even carry your gear.

One caveat though...........consider this....the 2 of us in the water together.....I can see it now GreenPEace on alert
People on shore screaming keep them wet keep them wet and cranes order to help put us in the h2o

What a picture that would make! :wink:

Originally posted by Butch103
you win the lottery and I will volunteer to be your dive buddy from here to eternity (u pay the freight of course).

I will even carry your gear.

One caveat though...........consider this....the 2 of us in the water together.....I can see it now GreenPEace on alert
People on shore screaming keep them wet keep them wet and cranes order to help put us in the h2o

Man I know that feeling, a couple of years ago I was on the beach in Oregon and all of the sudden 10 people were pushing me into the surf....

Next thing I know they got a rope around my ankles and a boat with a greenpeace sticker is pulling me out to sea with all the people cheering...

I was so dazed and confused I couldn't even scream.... Finally at about 200 yard offshore I started screaming.... The boat stopped and some scruffy looking dude in dreadlocks started yelling "man we got a talking whale we are gunna be rich"

I tried to tell them I was just "cumfy" but they kept excitedly talking about keiko being a chump next to me "a talking whale"

While they were trying to figure out what to do with me I got the rope off and swam for my life.... On the shore the crowd saw men and lit out after me...

But I got to the car before they got to me... I couldn't help my next actions, I was tired, breathing hard, and cold from the water... and these people are yelling "save the whales, save the whales"

So I dropped the hammer on my jeep and started chasing them around the beach... finally they all scattered and I stopped to catch my breath...

At this time the guys in the boat realize that I am not tied up and gone, and they see me in a jeep... now they are yelling at each other things like "you idiot, we have a talking whale that can drive and you tied a knot any idiot could get out of"

I just took off and have not been back since...

Ugly but true story

And if I win the Lottery you can be my Dive Buddy / Caddy!

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
What a picture that would make! :wink:

Syruss hands Scubababy a bib cause she is droolin'

hehehehe

Please Scubababy don't picture us like this as you won't be able to sleep at night....it'll scare you...

Butch and I in the water is not a sight for those with weak stomachs.

Syruss, since when have I ever slept at night anyway!!! (Not meant how it could sound!) :wink:

Have you found yourself a wetsuit yet considering that was the orginal reason for this post!

Syruss, since when have I ever slept at night anyway!!! (Not meant how it could sound!) :wink:

Have you found yourself a wetsuit yet considering that was the orginal reason for this post!

Nope I have had a lot of leads, but none of the sites that have been on here have a 4X that meets my needs :(

But I will keep looking, cause this weekend I spent my time at the bottom of Clear Springs and in a shorty is was REALLY cold!

at this wetsuit hun - I am not 100% sure if its what your looking for as it is a bit of the thick side....but at least you wont get cold....but you might get a bad back cause of weights! :wink:

Joe Divers - a wetsuit they are advertising

I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything else.

at this wetsuit hun - I am not 100% sure if its what your looking for as it is a bit of the thick side....but at least you wont get cold....but you might get a bad back cause of weights! :wink:

Joe Divers - a wetsuit they are advertising

I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything else.

Thanks ScubaBaby, we are getting closer, though the 6.5mm Farmer john would take 36 pounds for me to sink I think.

I emailed them to see if they can get one in a 2mm or 3mm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom