4X Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Syruss hunny....your forgoting one crucial point....if i were to dive naked it would be because you were serious and BEHAVED for a whole 2 weeks!

The chances are so unbelievably slim I think I'll go out and buy some new bikinis!

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
Syruss hunny....your forgoting one crutial point....if i were to dive naked it would be because you were serious and BEHAVED for a whole 2 weeks!

The chances are so unbelievably slim I think I'll go out and buy some new bikinis!

Drat you have a good point I supposed..... Oh well you know what they say about big dreams..... If you're bill gates you can buy all of them

Syruss,
Do me a favour and never leave the board...it wouldnt be the same without you! :wink:

And who knows, one day I may dive naked....dont lose hope!?

I'll stay since you put it so nicely and :royal: Neptune has not kicked me out. But I will warn you I will only stay if you let me scuba dive cause otherwise I will have to take my miserable life and hurl myself off a curb causing serious bodily damage to myself.....

Life without diving is like death after living....

to contact you via IM on AOL Syruss....but you have your away msg up - sniff -x-

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
to contact you via IM on AOL Syruss....but you have your away msg up - sniff -x-

Sorry I usually only run this at work, not at home, but I am on at home now.... I tried to IM you too...waiting for a response.

funny how on a threadin the EXPOSURE suits section there is an awful lot of exposure :eek: going on here, or maybe thats exposure suggestion. HMMMMMMMMMMM I wonder.

I am thinking syruss32 that based on the fact that you and I both wear 4xl suits it wouldn't be a great idea for too much exposure to go on.

It could be that someone from National Geographic would see us and think they had found a species, previously thought to be extinct. :jester:

So :nono: on the exposure, that is unless it is a night dive short one battery.

Butch "fully dressed in an unexposure suit" :peace:

Now Butch...if you think this is exposure you should see my new webpage:
http://www.scubababy_bare.co.uk

Anyway, I am still on the hunt for the 4xl wetsuits....they arent very easy to find AT all! It stupid that they are so hard to find! Grrr @ diveshops! -x-

How much are you looking to spend hun?

No Kidding you would think it wouldn't be that hard to go from a 3 to a 4. But the price goes like 3X < 100 to 4X >300

What is wrong with that mathmatical formula. I want to dive in it, not buy the company!

Syruss - have you tried the Akona brand? They make up to a 5X (my size) in a 3 MM shorty, 6.5 MM two piece farmer john style and 7MM full wetsuit. They are not to flashy (balck & gray) but farily inexpensive (try Divers Discount or Leisure Pro). I am very happy with my 3MM shorty ($74.95 delivered from Leisure Pro)- and I didn't have to make the major investment (yet) in a custom suit.

Scubababy - what's with the website address - doesn't seem to work <LOL>

-Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom