4X Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
Syruss.....you old romantic you =-x

And i thought you were all humour :1st:

Nope I have many vices besides humor and romance....

If I were to name them all we would all grow old reading the list. So am I at least out of the doghouse?

Hey, syruss32-

Whadya need a wetsuit for anyway!?
you log must have quite a thik skin to warm you anyhow :wink:

I just love diving with skinny girls that whine about being frozen after 5 minuets in the water :wink:

It appears I don't need one that bad since I cannot find one that fits my needs.

As for women getting cold in the water I have only been diving with guys so I couldn't say but I imagine women tend to be cold diving as much as they are on land.

Women who get cold quicker need to invest in a thicker wetsuit....i have a two piece, each 5mm thick. I have only dived with men so I have the comfort in knowing I won't be the one pulling him out of the water cause I am cold!!!

Normally I am the toasted one on the bottom !

Heheh

Diving without a suit is the best way.
feels way better...

Scubababy- if you get toasted you can always peel off some layers...

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
Women who get cold quicker need to invest in a thicker wetsuit....i have a two piece, each 5mm thick. I have only dived with men so I have thc omfort in knowing i wont be the one pulling him out of the water cause i am cold!!!
Normally I am the toasted one on the bottom !

Always looking out for us guys! :wink:

Originally posted by Liquid
Guys like you surely need tender looking after...

Thinking of it- I wouldn't mind some myself...

Good thinking Liquid, let them think of us guys as week and vulnerable it makes being home in bed sick much better when they say poor baby and hold us close to their bosum.

God I wish I was sick more often hehehhehe :wink:

Back
Top Bottom