4th Annual Venice Beach Fossil Hunting & Birthday BASH! (6/24/06)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok folks heres the latest updated list of whos coming and what they are bringing
If you were trying to decide if you should come, what could be better than a Saturday with this group.
SO JOIN US your diving skill DOES NOT MATTER
We love to meet new people there will be children and non divers attending.

Cardzard & Roxanne - Roxanne and I will bring 36 hambuger patties and 42 hot dogs along with buns and condiments. She will also make baked beans for the potluck lunch. We also have paper plates,utensils, napkins and charcoal.

Scuba Jenny & Hermit Crab - Homemade chocolate chip cookies and gingersnaps
ffestpirate & son - Something
thedaddy & daughter - Cooler and liters of soda
Adurso with wife & daughter - Virginia BBQ, cooler with ice and rolls
Reef guy & clan - Potato Salad
Deep Sea Wolf & clan
Cbulla & clan - Pasta salad & Water
Brewoneoto & Shelly
UB - Pasta Salad
Scubafool & clan - Deviled Eggs
pcarlson1911, In laws & Nieces - Meat for the grill and breakfast souffles
Matteo - Side dish,cups and cooler with ice
xcntry & Bev - Salad or something and sun shade wing
Michaelb51 & Kay - Grill & charcoal,couple gallons of Publix brand sweet & unsweetened tea, fresh fruit, 'lopes, melons and whatnot.
Sharkbaite - Boat & shade maybe
DanPHudson
Simbrooks & wife - Cheesecake and drink
If anyone has portable tables to set food on bring them, I will be bringing 2 but could use more.

Ok it looks like the grill and shade issue has been taken care of but you can never have enough sun shade so if you have something bring it.

Don't forget your beach chairs and sunscreen lotion

Direction are on the first post in this thread.
only 1 days to go WHOO HOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my wife and I found 168 teeth in 1hr 40 min this afternoon. Still waiting for that meg....

water was calm today.
pc

We are on to come, bringing cheesecake and probably something to drink too. Might also do the cooler and ice thing if needed too. Should have my regs back courtesy of Scubafool and should get the first post-marriage dive in with the wife too. What time is Scuba West open? 9/10 am or earlier?

simbrooks:
We are on to come, bringing cheesecake and probably something to drink too. Might also do the cooler and ice thing if needed too. Should have my regs back courtesy of Scubafool and should get the first post-marriage dive in with the wife too. What time is Scuba West open? 9/10 am or earlier?

Simon glad to see you and Christina are going to make this event. You have been added to the attendee list. See you tomorrow.

Looks like the scuba gods are going to smile on us

pcarlson1911:
my wife and I found 168 teeth in 1hr 40 min this afternoon. Still waiting for that meg....

water was calm today.
pc

What was the water temperature? I am imagining that my shorty should be enough wetsuit?

Florida West opens at 9:00 am. Water will be around 90 degrees.

we had 86deg F for most of the week. I have no shorty, so my first dive was in a full 3mm. the rest of the diving has been w/o wetsuit, I haven't been close to cold, but I'm also used to 50Deg water.
pc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom