2009 SB Fitness Exercise Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been quiet lately. Have had a bit of soreness in my legs, so trying to take it easier. Yesterday I went for a walk down at the beach with my best friend and her dog. This morning was a jog with them. Nice. Tomorrow cycling class.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

I found out that my cycling class was cancelled b/c the gym was going to open late for NYE. So, I took the opportunity to get outside on my bike. Did 11.5 miles around GGP in just about 1 hour so it was a slow pace.

It's been alll about 51-53F drysuit diving

2 dives on 12/28 - 73 minutes to 69 ft & 68 minutes to 69ft (lots of swell/poor vis

another on the 29th - 68 min to 68 ft (lots of swell)

another on the 30th - 54 min to 50ft (lots of kicking)

two more on the 31st shallow skill dive & a midnight cruz to bring in the new year in style!!

Thought I could keep up the tropical pace of 3-4 a day - that's tough with drysuit & all this weight, 1-2 a day is more realistic.

Argh I'm missing the gym - me & the rest of the world will be there when it opens on the 2nd ;-)!

Bump to wake up folks!

hey! :happywave: we have a new thread! join us!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom