$12/tank for VIP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most shops here will charge 10-15 for a VIP and fill.

9.50 vip an visual plus at Ocean Concepts back in 03. The price you have seems reasonable to me. Welcome to Hawaii, wait until you go to the grocery store and pay 7.00 for a box of cereal or 5 for a gallon of milk. Lucky we live Hawaii!

smitty71:
9.50 vip an visual plus at Ocean Concepts back in 03. The price you have seems reasonable to me. Welcome to Hawaii, wait until you go to the grocery store and pay 7.00 for a box of cereal or 5 for a gallon of milk. Lucky we live Hawaii!
$5/gallon?!? Brah, dey gougin' us ova on Maui! It's $7/gallon o'er here!

Oh, come on! Wal-mart milk, $3.86 and the price just went up from $3.60 a little while ago.

This is a report from the official shopper in our home, the beautiful wife.

You can buy milk here for that price - Safway has milk from different dairies...one is over 7 and the other is $4 a gallon (wiht safeway card)....sams/walmart is the cheapest...costco is almost as expensive as Safeway...who would'of thunk it?...

now back to VIP's :D

Lopaka:
Dropped of our two steel tanks (HP100 & LP63) at IDH in Hawaii Kai for a viz inspection. Was a bit shocked when I was told $12 a tank. In SoCal, $6 per tank was typical, and an air fill was part of the deal. These tanks better come back with a good fill for $12 each! Is that the going local price for inspections?

Double that price, and you are a couple bucks OVER the local charge here. $6 Dollars a tank for a VIP inspection... never heard of it being that cheap!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom