$12/tank for VIP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah, maybe the low charge I was paying before was a benefit of being a long time customer. Mebbe the airfill was tossed in.

Will see if I get air with this island inspection...............

$12! That's great. In Japan, you can't even own a tank unless you go to school and get a license on filling them! Then you have to jump some hoops for storing them. I can't even imagine the price for a VIP, maybe a bazzilion yen.

It's good to be back in the USA.

rockjock3:
Welcome to the Islands markup.

Sounds like an Islands discount to me. It's $15 and up in my area. You can barely get an air fill here for $6.

$16 incl. a fill... $20 if you want Eddy Swirl test incl. Think it's $24 for hydro, viz, and fill...

Wild variety in prices. Got the HP100 back, it does have a fill, have not checked to see if it is the full 3500psi or not.

Turns out the LP63 needs a hydro in a couple months, so another $32...........Oh well, that price is not so far out of line with what I remember from Calif.

In North Texas the going rate is $15.00 and that includes an air fill. Dude SUCK it up....your diving in a spot most of us dream about.....:D :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom