Saturday, September 5th Diving w/ Captain Earl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissD does not know how to dive without a speargun. In fact, I think she would have an easier time diving without a regulator than without a speargun!

<snicker>

McGowan, I've seen one bug ever out here in the gulf. :(

I'm thinking of hitting some ledges with nice structure. Make it more about sight-seeing than spearing. :)

MissD does not know how to dive without a speargun. In fact, I think she would have an easier time diving without a regulator than without a speargun!
Agreed.
These are two types of dives I do:
1) Dives with a speargun
2) Dives I wish I had a speargun

<snicker>

McGowan, I've seen one bug ever out here in the gulf. :(

I'm thinking of hitting some ledges with nice structure. Make it more about sight-seeing than spearing. :)

Sounds good to me.
Do you know if Diver Supply rents steel tanks??

Saturday, September 5th Diving w/ Captain Earl.

So StingGirl asked if I would set a lil something up for Labor Day weekend... So it is done. :) Cost is $80. As always, bring your own tanks, weights, etc. Show/go time will be set as time nears and the captain can find out what the tides are going to be.

If your keen on heading out, post up and I will add you to the list. :bananalama:

Rachel your already in!

Attendees:
MissD
StingGirl/Rachel
Scoobahdood/Larry

Only 3 of us. Come on guys, this is "suppose" to be the last summer weekend.:D

Not an enormous response yet... I didn't want to post up for this trip until I was sure I could do it, out of concern for taking another person's slot and then having to back out, but so far that doesn't seem to be a valid concern... Throw my name on, I should be OK for this one and will let you know ASAP if it turns out I will be in a cornfield instead!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom