6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Bash - July 26, 2008 at Venice, FL (Take2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hermit Crab has decided she just may want to dive after all, and with other kids diving, this could be quite fun! Whoo HOO!!!

My co-worker and his wife, who were signed up for the 1pm trip, have had something come up for tomorrow afternoon and will not be able to stay at the event that late in the day.

Please remove "Harry and wife" (or similar) along with myself from 1pm trip and make three spots available, thank you.

9am FULL
Colin & Kris
Dennis & Roxanne
Brian
Ben/polar bear
Jenny
Eileen,Hubby,
Sarah & Travis
Marla
11am Full
Bill
Brent R
Mlynch21 ?
Brent parkway
Carrissa & Tracy
Walter & Nancy
Richard
Maryann
1pm Full
Larry(scoobahdoo)
Marvel
Michael & Josh
Ron & Danielle
Christina and Kristy
Donnie and Ann
Reserved for divers who haven't gone then list is as follow's below
Jenny
Maryann
Walter and Nancy
Dennis & Roxanne

Marvel:
If there is any room on one of the boneyard trips, I would greatly appreaciate a spot on the boat. I'll send Jaime an email to get added to the waiting list. No biggie if it doesn't happen though.

Looks like you squeezed in there, Darlin'.

Looks like Mikey will have to settle for scouring the beach for loot. But hey, last year I found that whale vertebrae just off shore. Anything is possible!

P. S. Don't forget the apple cider vinegar to pickle your teeth in.

Looks like Mikey will have to settle for scouring the beach for loot. But hey, last year I found that whale vertebrae just off shore. Anything is possible!

P. S. Don't forget the apple cider vinegar to pickle your teeth in.
Saving a spot for two under our tent, Joyce...

Marvel - Awesome news that you got on the 1pm trip!!

Jamie - Although I would love to be close to the top of the waiting list, I'm really at the bottom. The others signed up before me. Just want to be fair.

Jim - I think you need to do the weather mojo dance. It worked in Saba!!!! Besides it's fun to watch and it makes us laugh. It will be great to see you and Krista. I miss you guys!!!!!!!

MaryAnn

Change my chicken and tater salad to CAKE - someone has to bring the birthday cake and I have just the people at my house to cook and decorate it up tonight :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom