Would you be interested?....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

depending on the Tuesday night traffic from Miami - I will make every attempt to get myself there........and what better excuse for Tuesday night libations and refreshments than meeting up with the scubaboarders again! Pencil me in. I will throw my gear in my car.

-Alli

Just to recap....
For the 8th we are looking at:

BadMojo
Marvel
DennisS
Baited Storm ?
Blondey
MB ?
Oscar - might drop by

For a Monday we might have:

Scuba Jenny and Hermit Crab
Krista
Mempilot
Low-Water-Mark

Did I miss anyone?

Is this the Divers Unlimited on the corner of Pines and Palm, where the Sedano's and Kinko's is? If so, I was certified there, and it's a nice pool. :D Too bad I can't make it with school, work, and everything else up here. :sad_2:

Hey Renee - is air available at Divers Unlimited? I'll need to rent a tank if I'm going to be doing any underwater skills!

blondey:
Hey Renee - is air available at Divers Unlimited? I'll need to rent a tank if I'm going to be doing any underwater skills!

Tanks are available - I'm sure it will be minimal because we can use the rental tanks (how much air are you going to use in a pool afterall????)

Reminder!

Please be at the store no later than 7:00PM or earlier. The store closes at 7PM and the staff will either be teaching or will want to go home.

When you get there ask for Tim. He is my contact and will talk to you about any gear you may have been wanting to test out or point you to the pool.

The focus of these sessions will be to practice old skills, learn some new ones, get some exercise, and try stuff out. Unless I arrange for a demo from a manufacturer (in the works) or have a guest instructor - you should come with an idea of what you would like to work on, or try on.

Sorry - no pool volleyball!

I'm going to scope out a after-pool locale for libations this weekend.

PLEASE RECONFIRM THAT YOU WILL BE COMING SO I KNOW WHO TO BE LOOKING FOR.

ReneeC:
Just to recap....
For the 8th we are looking at:

BadMojo
Marvel
DennisS
Baited Storm ?
Blondey
MB ?
Oscar - might drop by

For a Monday we might have:

Scuba Jenny and Hermit Crab
Krista
Mempilot
Low-Water-Mark

Did I miss anyone?

Sorry, Renee.... wouldn't be able to make it on Monday... hope to join you next time...

I'll be there with bells on!!! :fruit:

low-water-mark:
Sorry, Renee.... wouldn't be able to make it on Monday... hope to join you next time...

The 8th is Tuesday - so you are welcome to join us if you can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom