Would you be interested?....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well Jenny, we all had a good time...Wally tried out a new dry suit and discovered what changes need to be made to keep him safe. Dennis worked on some bouyance and trim and then the two of them swam some laps. I tried out some cool fins Renee had. they were like having nothing on...a true extension of self....effortless......not for sale anymore, however, figures....
We did some safety lessons and I learned an easy way to put BC on in the water.....wonder why i didn't learn this in my OW class.
Then we went to a pub just down the street where Marvel showed us a thing or two on the pool table....there was some remarkable karioke to be witness to, and good conversation by all.
Wish I was going to be here for the next get together on the 21st, but job($) calls..
Hope to see you all in April. I am planning to be down for the Ocean Fest.
God Bless,
mary

Thanks Mary for an excellent report!

Marvel, Wally, Dennis, Alli, Mary and I played in the pool for a little over an hour. It was fun to just practice some old skills, share some new and talk scuba.

The pub up the street had amazingly good food and brews and some of the Karaoke was pretty good (I repeat SOME!)

No one took the shop up on the offer to try on gear but it was available. I really want to thank Missy at Diver's Unlimited who graciously stayed although the scheduled class that night had cancelled.

The next pool session will be back at DU on Monday the 21st. I'll start a new thread.

Scuba_Jenny:
Ok... Trip reports please....:wink:
Of course I would have a very different reaction had I actually gone to it! I walked out of the building at 5:00 planning to get home, pick up gear, and head south. I actually made it to the car. ooops, I fogot a file. Back to the office, ok, I'll take that message... and thus I re-entered the Black Hole...

I hope to join you all on the 21st.

Yikes MB! Better luck next time. Would you like us to set up a reminder for you? Perhaps we all can call you at various times up to the event so you won't forget! :wink:

I am plannin' on attending the next session.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom