Would you be interested?....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alas for me, I have a class every Monday night until May 2? or so....

Ok - The date will be the 8th. I will try to schedule future pool sessions on different nights so everyone has a chance.

Please reply one last time or go to the calendar and sign up if you are going to join us on the 8th around 7PM.

Gee... too bad we couldn't do it both nights :D

If we get a good turnout then I will look at booking on Monday the 21st for the next one. Might have a couple more shops interested in North Miami, Fort Lauderdale and north Fort Lauderdale.

I'll keep you updated.

Renee

Hi,

I just moved to Florida and was following this thread for some time... unfortunately, the date falls on a day which I already committed to something else. If the next occasion arises, would you mind if I join you guys. Would definitely love the opportunity to polish my skills whenever possible...

I can do Mondays in February. I have to commute out on Tuesday afternoons.

low-water-mark:
Hi,

I just moved to Florida and was following this thread for some time... unfortunately, the date falls on a day which I already committed to something else. If the next occasion arises, would you mind if I join you guys. Would definitely love the opportunity to polish my skills whenever possible...

Watch this thread and the calendar - I'll post more dates as I get them set up.

Mempilot:
I can do Mondays in February. I have to commute out on Tuesday afternoons.Eric - I think I will try to alternate days so the next one will be on a Monday. Would be great to have you along!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom