Women of scubaboard calendar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irishdiver once bubbled...
Dammit, Walter...you're too quick off the mark. Some of us are trying to put together a girlie calendar you know...whoops, I mean...we're trying to produce a tasteful calendar featuring the finest and most accomplished female divers from Scubaboard. That girl looked pretty accomplished in certain areas to me. Will you PM the pic to everyone who asks you, if they can prove they're over 18?

OK, turns out I CAN send them on PM...I just wasn't doing it right before. Try me again, people. One word of warning, though....I will be checking IDs at the door.
:wink:

I just saw this thread..... Irishdiver & Scuberd.....you two are trouble!

I hope that our pictures from our last dive turn out so you can see that I actually DO dive!
:eek:ut:

seakdivers once bubbled...
I just saw this thread..... Irishdiver & Scuberd.....you two are trouble!

I hope that our pictures from our last dive turn out so you can see that I actually DO dive!

as nice as diving pictures would be, I'm interested in all kinds of pics :wink:

:D =-) :D

Moving to alaska......

Arrrgh Billy! Where be tha Captain....

But does she have a hook?

Willer:D

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
:banging: MERCI

Sorry C.babe, My last Job was at a bar in Gatineau.....

Willer :eek:ut:

Okay, here are the months as I see them so far IMHO:

January: Scubababy
February: Cobaltbabe
March: O2 Clean
April: Cat
May: Dee
June: Seakdivers
July: Wendy
August: Amanda
September: Natasha
October: KyMermaidDivr
November: kjunheart
December: Aquacatfighter

Please note that the month reflects the mood, not a rank from 1 - 12.

I know that I have left off many potential entries, for that I apologize. There are just too many to choose from.

Pez.

Pez de Diablo once bubbled...
Okay, here are the months as I see them so far IMHO:

January: Scubababy
February: Cobaltbabe
March: O2 Clean
April: Cat
May: Dee
June: Seakdivers
July: Wendy
August: Amanda
September: Natasha
October: KyMermaidDivr
November: kjunheart
December: Aquacatfighter

Please note that the month reflects the mood, not a rank from 1 - 12.

I know that I have left off many potential entries, for that I apologize. There are just too many to choose from.

Pez.
Can we move them all to October? That's my birthday, and hell, what a great present! :D

Pez de Diablo once bubbled...

we might have to do an everyday calender, not a monthly one

I like this idea! :D =-) :D

ScubaTexan once bubbled...
OK, OK, for those who PM'd me, the link did not work, so I will be forced to show the pic on here. A friend of mine sent me this pic, and I had to get down on my hands and knees and crawl around searching for my eyeballs when I saw it after they popped out of my head. She remains anonymous, but is definitely worth a look.

OMG, I wonder if she's an instuctor? Hmm I think I need open water again. Or maybe rescue, dont they teach mouth to mouth?

Mark

Oh, just a minute..... she *waaaas* my instructor.

Hey get off my back, my fantasy and it was good for me.

My vote goes with Natasha, it was a PG 13 pic. No disrespect Walter, I believe you are one of the most well read and wise people on the board.

Pez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom