Busty Women Diving/Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Though it is nice to hear women wear sports bra under their diving suits. I never had anyone to ask what I should wear under it if I started diving so I was debating just going topless under it.
Marie13 was talking about wearing a sports bra under a drysuit. I'm pretty sure it would end up chafing under a wetsuit.

As for going topless under a wetsuit... Normally you take the wetsuit off, or at least down to the waist, between dives. Neoprene is awful for temperature control on the surface. If it's warm, you'll bake and if it's cold you'll freeze, especially if there's airflow such as you get in a moving boat.

I actually haven't gone scuba diving yet, I've only gone free diving in a bikini, so the short answer is I don't really lol Though it is nice to hear women wear sports bra under their diving suits. I never had anyone to ask what I should wear under it if I started diving so I was debating just going topless under it. Sadly I am one of those thinner with large breasts kind of women Marie mentioned, which has its benefits but also drawbacks obviously, cause if it fits my hips, it's definitely not fitting my bust lol

Topless under a wetsuit? Nip chafing is the first thing I thought of. Ouch.

She Fit bras keep the girls in place under my Fourth Element Thermocline Jacket & bottoms or the xenos 3Milwetsuit. I have rash guards if no exposure is needed, plus swim suitbottoms, board shorts and coolibar spf 50 leggings for days where my legs/ knees are getting too much sun.

If you are free diving in a bikini in warm water and want to dive in a bikini, you can! I mean at least in America, plenty of ladies scuba dive in bikinis on the boats out of Miami & Gulf of Mexico, I have been on. Watch out for coral, ooo de lolly those rashes took weeks to heal. I was holding on to a rope at my safety stop without gloves and got a bad rash from the critters/ coral on the rope.

If you are free diving in a bikini in warm water and want to dive in a bikini, you can! I mean at least in America, plenty of ladies scuba dive in bikinis on the boats out of Miami & Gulf of Mexico, I have been on. Watch out for coral, ooo de lolly those rashes took weeks to heal. I was holding on to a rope at my safety stop without gloves and got a bad rash from the critters/ coral on the rope.
Yes, I just feel more comfortable in a bikini because it doesn't cover as much so there's less restrictions in my movement. But yes, with more skin comes watching out for rocks and coral and the like. I did get into a situation while free diving and holding my breath where coral untied my bikini top and I had to pick between surfacing for air or getting my breasts covered lol

Yes, I just feel more comfortable in a bikini because it doesn't cover as much so there's less restrictions in my movement. But yes, with more skin comes watching out for rocks and coral and the like. I did get into a situation while free diving and holding my breath where coral untied my bikini top and I had to pick between surfacing for air or getting my breasts covered lol
Which is when your avatar picture was taken :)

Sports bra and Boy short style bottom’s usually under a rash guard. Once I gave up on buying the tops and bottoms as a set, it became much easier. Plus there are so my cute rash guard options.

One thing I wanted to add and ask is if you guys ever experienced wardrobe malfunctions underwater even in wet suits and stuff. I'd be lying if I said I never had one in a bikini lol. I am a lot less shy underwater so I'm not even sure I'd be that embarrassed if my breasts were exposed underwater.

One thing I wanted to add and ask is if you guys ever experienced wardrobe malfunctions underwater even in wet suits and stuff. I'd be lying if I said I never had one in a bikini lol. I am a lot less shy underwater so I'm not even sure I'd be that embarrassed if my breasts were exposed underwater.

Have never had a wardrobe malfunction underwater, especially not in a wetsuit.

Learn to tie a double knot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom