Women of scubaboard calendar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cobaltbabe once bubbled...
You first Irishdiver!!! I'm shy! :wink:

Shy, huh?!! That's kinda cute. You're obviously very innocent. :)

Look, I tell you what: why don't we both rip off all our clothes at the count of three?

One...Two...THREE!!!! :eek: Dammit Cobaltbabe, you're just a big tease. And here I am standing in my altogether! Just a second while I throw something on...be right back!

:eek:ut:

Well to be honest, I am far from shy and as far as being innocent, believe whatever gets you through the day. A little mystery never hurt anything or anyone, that is unless that's what you want. Maybe I will take some pictures and post them for you and the board, but remember, I'm an old bird of 38!!!! :wink:

Well to be honest, I am far from shy and as far as being innocent, believe whatever gets you through the day. A little mystery never hurt anything or anyone, that is unless that's what you want. Maybe I will take some pictures and post them for you and the board, but remember, I'm an old bird of 38!!!! :wink:

Okay, towel now preserving my modesty. Cobaltbabe, 38 does not make you old...not possible: I'm gonna be there myself in a couple of years. You look well preserved to me...must be all that salt water! :D

As for the pictures: yeah, yeah, yeah! Keep 'em comin'!

Thank you!! Now I am going to shut up before I get into trouble, again.:)

Yeah, yeah, yeah...but the pictures, what about the pictures?!!

OK, OK, for those who PM'd me, the link did not work, so I will be forced to show the pic on here. A friend of mine sent me this pic, and I had to get down on my hands and knees and crawl around searching for my eyeballs when I saw it after they popped out of my head. She remains anonymous, but is definitely worth a look.

<Great picture, but a tad much for a family board - Walter>

ScubaTexan once bubbled...
OK, OK, for those who PM'd me, the link did not work, so I will be forced to show the pic on here. A friend of mine sent me this pic, and I had to get down on my hands and knees and crawl around searching for my eyeballs when I saw it after they popped out of my head. She remains anonymous, but is definitely worth a look.

Are they new buoyancy devices from Halcyon? I'm not quite sure they're DIR, but I guess as long as they work okay...

Yeah, I know, I'm a lowlife, and I'm expecting a PM from the modsquad. What can I say? It's been a long day. :dead:

ScubaTexan once bubbled...

Holy cow!!!!

wow, you don't see that everyday at the local dive site. but maybe you should.....:D =-) :D

IrishDiver: So far so good. You won't be getting a PM from the mod squad.
But, remember, we're always watching.:wink:

ScubaTexan:
That picture is close ..but IMHO she is a beauty and shouldn't be pulled. PS all you Texans are a like.

Chickdiver:
Nice to see that pretty blond hair of yours. And to know you're really a woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom