Women of scubaboard calendar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scuberd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Ok, this idea has been kicked around too long to not have it's own thread. Please post your pictures. Once enough pics have been submitted a calender will be put together (really, it will, I promise) :D =-) :D

And just for grins and giggles (and so you all dont really think I look like "Stitch"), here's mine...

What are you doing out on the highway in SCUBA gear...you look like you're getting ready to be mauled by an 18 wheeler

on the highway???? thats in the Hydro Atlantic for your info!!

chickdiver once bubbled...
And just for grins and giggles (and so you all dont really think I look like "Stitch"), here's mine...

Great pic! I've always known that real women wear doubles :)

WW

scuberd once bubbled...
Ok, this idea has been kicked around too long to not have it's own thread. Please post your pictures. Once enough pics have been submitted a calender will be put together (really, it will, I promise) :D =-) :D

Scuberd - You should be ashamed of yourself! You're just trying to add to your collection of girlie pics because they cancelled your subscription to the pay sites. :D

Can we nominate profile pics for this calendar? There's a certain Alaskan pirate I have in mind who might make a good cover girl...

:eek:ut:

I vote for AManda...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom