Women of scubaboard calendar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natasha-

Thanks for the compliment..... I think????

:eek:ut:

ScubaTexan:
Nope, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm married to a Texan ya know. So I'm Texan by injection, as I say. :wink:

ChickDiver:
Yes, that was a compliment! Your hair is beautiful. Too bad we still can't see your pretty face, but hey ..this picture is a start and much better then the one you were showing us.
As far as it being good to know you're a woman ..Just never know when some weird guy wants to come on here, and calls himself "Chickdiver".. I'm glad that's not the case.

I'll second the Vote for Amanda,

J'aime les filles françaises! Oui Oui Oui *bad frech word*!

Pitty you're not Quebecois.... :D

Willer

ScubaTexan once bubbled...
OK, OK, for those who PM'd me, the link did not work, so I will be forced to show the pic on here. A friend of mine sent me this pic, and I had to get down on my hands and knees and crawl around searching for my eyeballs when I saw it after they popped out of my head. She remains anonymous, but is definitely worth a look.

<Great picture, but a tad much for a family board - Walter>

Dammit, Walter...you're too quick off the mark. Some of us are trying to put together a girlie calendar you know...whoops, I mean...we're trying to produce a tasteful calendar featuring the finest and most accomplished female divers from Scubaboard. That girl looked pretty accomplished in certain areas to me. Will you PM the pic to everyone who asks you, if they can prove they're over 18? :D

:eek:ut:

:mute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom