Take one for the GIMP, The Best of Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know the contest is over, but a couple pics that might help your sprits.
Thank you, thank you!!! It was a painful night, and this really helps! Turtully awesome.

Where's the rum, kiddo?
In my other hand
In the other hand
What he said
I see you've met Jenny. :D :D :D
LOL
I gave Jenny her first BP&Wing back near the turn of the century. Lot's of fun dives, lots of fun people. There was even a dive where she was the only one in deco and we had a couple of overly interested bull sharks circling us. Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end...

Oh, I remember that dive. Two of us on the safety stop pointing SHARK in opposite directions!
And, BTW, I am still diving that BP/W, over 1200 dives on it! Took it to Bonaire!!!
I know the contest is over, but a couple pics that might help your sprits.
Is that the turtle that thought your dome was cute? LOL
Where's the selfie?

Pete... Dennis says to me.. Long way from Key Largo (invasion beginnings).
Yes, indeed.. Good times.

Oh, I remember that dive. Two of us on the safety stop pointing SHARK in opposite directions!
You, Marvel, and I can't remember the rest. Fun, fun times.
And, BTW, I am still diving that BP/W, over 1200 dives on it! Took it to Bonaire!!!
Good to hear. I still have the camo wing and Kydex plate that replaced it for me, though I moved on to a hybrid solution.

Yes, it was you, me, Marvel on the line. Reason I went into deco.. something about a set up bouncing off the seat and out the back of boat, and a search for it in 70ft sand...
I upgraded to a Kydex plate. The #6 ss was a bit too much, especially when diving steel...

something about a set up bouncing off the seat
I thought it was your Suunto as opposed to our Hollis PDCs.
Pete... Dennis says to me.. Long way from Key Largo (invasion beginnings).
Yes, indeed.. Good times.
Thank God. That last one had so much rancor from the dive ops to the participants. I was embarrassed.

The Suunto did have some bearing on it since it was so conservative (tables looked liberal!)...

I was only at the first two in keys, thankfully missing all the drama...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom