Women of scubaboard calendar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we could make a deal with the website. They may go for it. Who knows. Just thought it was worth a try.

Maybe we could make a deal with the website. They may go for it. Who knows. Just thought it was worth a try.

Very admerable thought Cobalt. :)

jepuskar once bubbled...
The very implication of women as sex objects offends me, so this thread should be closed.

I have to say, in addition to Jep's post being pretty darn funny, it's spot on accurate.

Everyone got all up in arms about the political stuff, but these threads and a handlful of the posters in here, who...btw...have contributed very little to Scubaboard except to make the non-diving section look like a poor man's AOL chat room...go completely untouched.

And here we were always told this was a "family" board...

Which head is doing the thinking? Makes you kinda wonder...

Yes, women in little tiny bikinis can be offensive to some people but, and that is a big but, athletic, attractive people, promoting their sport and maybe doing some good for someone else can't be bad. Also, jepuskar, being that this is a free society, men and women are able, as you just did, to voice their opinion and have the right to not participate in something that they find not to their liking. We aren't forcing you to be part of it.

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
Why not do the calendar and donate all proceeds to a worthy cause. Maybe to an organization that deal with children? I know I am getting "Deep" here but why the heck not. Divers are great people so instead of just talking about it lets do it and let someone else benefit at the same time. What do you think guys, it would make the kids happy and what a rush knowing you've been part of something that helps!! :)

I think Scubaboard is a worthy cause, and we all know that the owners are in deep financial trouble.

detroit diver,
I was not implying that the money go to SB. If you read through the previous posts, I suggested that the money go to a childrens organization, maybe the make a wish foundation.

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
I am the one who isn't reading. I am sorry. Please forgive me.

Fifty lashes!!

No biggie.

Thank you, I appreciate your patients with my lack of visual skills. Honestly I am thinking about just saying forget it on the whole idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom