Women of scubaboard calendar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Walter - it must be a quiet day up in mod heaven when you have the time to put together such a comprehensive list...or maybe you've been secretly beavering away on this project for some time.

Regardless, thanks for a great job. Now we can view all our favourite scuba babes with the click of a button. I'm a bit puzzled though: please tell me there is more than one Raxafarian on the board.

And Raven: if you drop the board, we'll be able to give you our opinion of those big tanks and whether they're properly positioned for minimum drag.

Irishdiver once bubbled...

And Raven: if you drop the board, we'll be able to give you our opinion of those big tanks and whether they're properly positioned for minimum drag.

What a proposition.:) I know I'm positioned for minimum drag.

Walter once bubbled...
Are you guys serious about doing this?

So far the nominies are:

26. raxafarian

Huh!?!? Umm... Raxafarian, eh?

Right. BTW, here's what "she" looks like when not wearing scuba... :)

-Roman.

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
Well, I'm not barbie like, very strong, and I am no where close to 20, 38. But as for holding my own I think I could.

How about holding someone else's? :wink:

Right on! I made the list!

Too cool

Hey, I am 30, and I have 3 kids, so I am not exactly "centerfold" material. It's a real ego boost to be flattered!

I like that (for the most part) we are all real people who have a common interest - that's all that matters!

seakdivers once bubbled...
Right on! I made the list!

Too cool

Hey, I am 30, and I have 3 kids, so I am not exactly "centerfold" material. It's a real ego boost to be flattered!

I like that (for the most part) we are all real people who have a common interest - that's all that matters!

wha..wha...WHAT????

30, with kids?
I don't belive it, there is no way that can be true

seakdivers once bubbled...
Sorry babe - it's true. All those pics were taken in the last year though, so it's not like I am posting old material!

WOW!!!

maybe I should get my eyes examined because you look too good to fit that profile

and no I havn't had anything to drink, nothing at all I swear :D =-) :D

Good on ya.

Someone else put together a list.

However I think that our project will have to feature a different lady each week, so lets expand the list to 52!!

Pez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom