Women of scubaboard calendar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we decide to make a calendar, all photos can be put on the ofoto.com website. Anyone that wants a calendar can sign up for ofoto (free) and access that folder and then pick their 12 favorite shots. Everyone could end up with different calendars. I would glady take email submissions and create a folder with all pics.

I think the calendars are 29.99. They come out pretty good. The calendar and photo are printed on 11x14 photo paper and bound with a wire, spiral thingy (technical term). Photos submitted need to be fairly high resolution to print well.

Pez de Diablo once bubbled...
However I think that our project will have to feature a different lady each week, so lets expand the list to 52!!

Pez

Maybe all the ladies should get together and have group :wink: piccys taken!!! That way each month you get a couple of treats rather than just one!!!

Theme Ideas:
April - Easter - Bunny Ears and fluffy tails!
July - holiday season - got to be swim wear really!
December - Christmas - sexy santas wife ?!

Okay - struggling now....!

I am truely crushed that ya'all forgot about me in this whole voting thing.... I'll just go pout or something....... :D

Just kidding of course, I think I'm probably a little young for this whole ordeal anyway..... however, I think I remember somebody mentioning a guys calendar? I have not however seen any pictures yet, so bring em on!!!:)

Kayla:)

Kayla once bubbled...
I am truely crushed that ya'all forgot about me in this whole voting thing.... I'll just go pout or something....... :D

Just kidding of course, I think I'm probably a little young for this whole ordeal anyway..... however, I think I remember somebody mentioning a guys calendar? I have not however seen any pictures yet, so bring em on!!!:)

Kayla:)

there's a separate thread for the "guys calendar"

Post your pic in a few years :)

ScubaBaby wrote: Maybe all the ladies should get together and have group piccys taken!!! That way each month you get a couple of treats rather than just one!!!
So when do we get a pic of you for the calendar? :wink:

Why not do the calendar and donate all proceeds to a worthy cause. Maybe to an organization that deal with children? I know I am getting "Deep" here but why the heck not. Divers are great people so instead of just talking about it lets do it and let someone else benefit at the same time. What do you think guys, it would make the kids happy and what a rush knowing you've been part of something that helps!! :)

I like the idea but if we use that website raxafarian is talking about (www.ofoto.com) then they charge $29.99 each calendar (not including tax & shipping) then I'm not sure how it would work !

Unless someone can produce decent calendars on the computers and is prepared to print and ship for free - I dont know how we could work it.

raxafarian once bubbled...

Post your pic in a few years :)

What's wrong raxafarian...afraid of the youthful competition?

BTW, that operation seems to have been very successful...you doing anything special tonight, tiger? :mean:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom