Windows 10 Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I can't force Subsurface to connect to my DC, Shearwater desktop works OK, any tips?

What DC do you have? What version of Subsurface? What OS are you running Subsurface on?

Just a note that is possibly worth a look -from what I have read, the open beta for the Subsurface phone app appears to allow direct downloads from Perdix AI to the phone. Note I have not had time to register as a tester for the beta or check this myself.

I just installed the Subsurface-mobile 2.0 Beta on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Android tablet.

I successfully downloaded my dive log from my Perdix AI to Subsurface-mobile, synced it to the Cloud, and then opened my log from the Cloud in Subsurface on my desktop computer. It seems to have worked just fine, including importing my tank pressure data.

Yaay! :-D

I just registered too, but then noticed it is evidently Android only. Whats up with no iOS love?

I just installed the Subsurface-mobile 2.0 Beta on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Android tablet.
Yaay! :-D

Where'd you get the beta? Sideload?

I've been directly loading my dives onto my macdive app on my iphone since December. It takes less than a minute and then I can edit the info and upload to my dropbox account. The gps on my phone also records my location so that macdive can compare the timestamp at the beginning of the dive and record the gps coordinates into the dive and will even match and label the dive location based on my history.

I'm just posting in case there are people out there that don't already know of these functionalities. I like macdive but I don't hear it recommended on here much. I'm not sure why.

No dice with Subsurface-mobile 2.0. I can't make my phone connect with DC, even though nRF connect app shows it is bonded, but BT icon on my phone does not show it is connected.

No dice with Subsurface-mobile 2.0. I can't make my phone connect with DC, even though nRF connect app shows it is bonded, but BT icon on my phone does not show it is connected.

I had to use nRF Connect also. You have to get it to show "connected" (not just bonded) in nRF before you go back to Subsurface-mobile.

It took me a couple of tries.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom