Who's going to Coz in June?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The easiest way to find Sonora, especially if your hotel is a ways from town, is to grab a cab and ask to go there; the cabbies all know it. If you are in town and want to walk, go to the northeast corner of the square and then go two blocks east (away from the water). It will be on the left, on the northwest corner of the second street with a sign out over the sidewalk.

Gear - packed (48 pounds each bag, cutting it close)
Clothes - packed
Toiletries - packed
Travel docs & cash - ready
Camera batteries - charged

Less than 24 hours to go! See all y'all down there; have a safe trip.

What about medicine or first aid stuff?

Just FYI......

My DO, Jeremy, is short two divers on the 15th, 16th, and 17th. If you'd like to dive the more advanced sites ...... you might be interested in joining us. Living Underwater uses the 120cf tanks and ALL of the dives, to date, have been no shorter than 70 minutes. His service has been above and beyond anything I've experienced so far.

Please give him a jingle on his website if you can join us.

Note: I have no business connections with Living Underwater....... I'm just trying to fill out his boat so I can dive with him !!!!!!!!!

ScubaMike05:
What about medicine or first aid stuff?
Medicines go in last; although Imodium, Bonine, Afterbite, bug repellant, sunscreen, and other essentials are part of "toiletries." Ginger capsules are part of "dive gear" (in the save-a-dive kit). I have a mini first aid kit in with the dive gear, because the dive ops all have full first aid kits on their boats. I'll pack my CPR mask/gloves in my carry-on. No wonder we come so close to the airline weight limits!

in coz having too much fun see all of you.

Geez...don't leave much to chance there NY'er...lol...ever hear of Chedraui? That makes my piddling bare minimum equipment bag and 20 lbs. of clothes and stuff (including the bag carrying them) pale in comparison. I save my extra travel weight for all my protein supplements and specialty vitamins...hahaaa...have a great time!

Change in travel plans...now going to St. Martin on the 17th instead. So maybe July or mid winter. Safe trip to all heading down and pay it forward. Namaste.

WallDiver77:
Just FYI......

My DO, Jeremy, is short two divers on the 15th, 16th, and 17th. If you'd like to dive the more advanced sites ...... you might be interested in joining us. Living Underwater uses the 120cf tanks and ALL of the dives, to date, have been no shorter than 70 minutes. His service has been above and beyond anything I've experienced so far.

Please give him a jingle on his website if you can join us.

Note: I have no business connections with Living Underwater....... I'm just trying to fill out his boat so I can dive with him !!!!!!!!!

This happened to me last week. I was solo and the other 3 divers booked with him for the first 4 days of my trip (they were traveling together) contacted him that they weren't coming just 2 days before. He booked me with Liquid Blue and I had a great time. I did 9 dives over 4 days with Liquid Blue and then 7 dives over 3 days with Jeremy.

If he doesn't get anyone booking in the next few days, ask him to check with Michaela at Liquid Blue to see if they've got a spot for you. You will not be disappointed. Liquid Blue also has steel tanks (100's and 120's, but they are a different brand then what Jeremy has and are a bit smaller and lighter), goes to the advanced sites and gives you long bottom times. Jorge was my DM for the days I was with Liquid Blue. If you like swimthroughs and a bit of wow factor, you will enjoy the way he dives Columbia Deep and Columbia Pinnacles. Palancar Caves was another great dive. Actually, I didn't have a bad dive all week. Jorge also found us the yellow & black seahorse on San Fransisco.

Have a great trip and enjoy the diving!

Hey all. I just arrived. Staying in the Mayan Palace and about to book some dives with Blue XT.

See you all the 13th or sooner!

Mike

Back
Top Bottom