Who's going to Coz in June?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike - check out the "solo diver in cozumel" thread here on the Cozumel board. There's a SB member who you might be able to hook up with.

*Shameless bump*

OK gang, it's getting closer. Who's in for dinner on the 13th? Are you out there transman?

We'll be there from the 10-17, and would be happy to meet up for dinner on other nights as well.

I'm down for dinner on the 13th. Just would like to meet up with some people to hang out to kill time before dinner.

We are thinking sonora grill. the prices seem right. say around 7pm. We will be wearing Kenny Chesney T shirts. Hers is blue and mine is burnt orange that way you will know us. OK Dinner and drinks it is.

We're in for the 13th, looking forward to meeting everyone!

Okay, we have a plan! Thanks, transman. I'll make reservations for 7pm, June 13th, Sonora Grill. So far we have:

transman and wife
scubaMike05
scottm and wife
and me... Coz Sally

That makes 6. Please let me know here or in a PM to me if you'll be joining us so that the reservation will be somewhat accurate.

Thanks and see you all soon!

Add me and Sandy to the list. We arrive on the 10th, and are staying at the Casa Mexicana.

25 minutes till we head to the airport.....no, no, I'm not rubbing it in :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom