Who's going to Coz in June?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sealskin98 and myself will be there June 18-25th, tentatively scheduled with Caribe Blu and Blue Angel. I say tentatively because I'm still waiting for Jeanie to confirm our reservation and get our deposit. :D

Firefyter:
Sealskin98 and myself will be there June 18-25th, tentatively scheduled with Caribe Blu and Blue Angel. I say tentatively because I'm still waiting for Jeanie to confirm our reservation and get our deposit. :D

Jeanie is out of touch for a few days, as she is driving from Cozumel to St. Louis.

ggunn:
Jeanie is out of touch for a few days, as she is driving from Cozumel to St. Louis.

Thanks for the heads up, I got an email from her last night. She said she still showed a couple of rooms open, but wanted to verify that before she took my deposit. She's gonna let me know as soon as she can, then arrange for the deposit. I have no problems with that, it's good solid business, plus that's what happens when you book last minute :D

Here's the updated list once again:

bnajdrovsky 9-16 Coz Palace Blue XT Sea
scottm and wife 7-14 (1st timers!)
Martha 3-10 Blue XT Sea
Super0233 (Dave) and group from SE Texas 7-13
sawcjack00 June 24 - July 1
mattroz 17-24 Allegro
scubaguy62 thinking about 17-24 Allegro
xiSkiGuy (Jeff) and 7 friends 3-10
Fin59 May 28 - June 4 Dive with Martin Hotel Coz
cowboyneal June 23 - July 2 Casa Mexicana Dive Paradise
firechuk and Meg with a group of 21 10-17 Hotel Coz Dive Paradise
GPDiver 13-28 Hotel Aguilar Bottom Time or Blue Bubble
nyprrthd (Lou and Sandy) 10-17 Casa Mexicana Blue XT Sea
Poogweese May 29 - June 7 Hotel Coz Aqua Safari
DSR-3 (Eric and non-diving wife) May 29 - June 6 Coz Palace Aqua Safari
transman and wife 7-16 Casa del Mar Papa Hogs 1st anniv is the 13th!
WallDiver77 (Pat) 12-19 Living Underwater
Mawg June 29- July 4th
scubapaul plus 4 including 3 sons aged 19,17,11 June 20 - July 2 El Cantil
dfrancos plus 1 12-18 Casa Mexicana Aquatic Sports
Lisa0825 June 30 - July 3
mardigrastexan 4-11 Fiesta Americana Scuba with Alison
Scubacoz22 (Kathy) 14-21 Villa Aldora Aldora dive shop
Diver88 (Terry) and a few Casa del Mar possibly Deep Blue
scubaMike05 12-13 possibly Studio Blue
gsmithers 9-18 Caballito del Caribe Hotel Cozumel
bfisher 18-24 Dive Paradise Hotel Cozumel
Firefyter (Thomas) and Sealskin98 18-25 Caribe Blu Blue Angel
Hooked4Life 17-25 Caribe Blu Blue XT Sea

Here's the list of dinner guests, June 13th, 7pm, Sonora Grill, corner of Juarez and 15 Avenida:

transman & wife
ScubaMike05
scottm & wife
Lou & Sandy
GPDiver
WallDiver77 (Pat)
Coz Sally

I'll see Christi tomorrow and talk her into it....

Hey all, I just wanted to add that Im solo so I'm willing to go with another op to be with other SBers. PM me to let me know.

see you under

Mike

Coz Sally:
Okay, we have a plan! Thanks, transman. I'll make reservations for 7pm, June 13th, Sonora Grill. So far we have:

transman and wife
scubaMike05
scottm and wife
and me... Coz Sally

That makes 6. Please let me know here or in a PM to me if you'll be joining us so that the reservation will be somewhat accurate.

Considering that I started this thread, I think I'd better make an appearance as well. :D I emailed my friends and they're game as well, so there will be 3 of us. BTW, where is Sonora Grill?

bnajdrovsky:
Considering that I started this thread, I think I'd better make an appearance as well. :D I emailed my friends and they're game as well, so there will be 3 of us. BTW, where is Sonora Grill?
It's in Cozumel. OK, yuck, yuck, funny, funny. It's on the corner of Av. 15 and Benito Juarez. This should be a great party!

Back
Top Bottom