Who's going to Coz in June?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, dinner tomorrow night (Tuesday) at Sonora Grill, Avenida Juarez and 15 Avenida, at 7pm:

transman & wife
ScubaMike05
scottm & wife
Lou & Sandy
GPDiver
WallDiver77 (Pat)
bnajdrovsky
Coz Sally

That makes 11! Christi may join us, although she is pretty booked up this week. I'll make the reservation, but please join us even if you're not on the list. The nice thing about Sonora is they can always accommodate more.

Have a margarita for me!!!!

CN

Coz Sally:
That makes 11! Christi may join us, although she is pretty booked up this week. I'll make the reservation, but please join us even if you're not on the list. The nice thing about Sonora is they can always accommodate more.

I'll have at least one other person with me, possibly two. We walked into town and went by Sonora Grill yesterday to make sure we know where to go. See y'all tomorrow night.

- Bo

Just booked!!!! Will be in Cozumel June 24 to 28, Diving with Christi of course. Looking forward to meeting a bunch of people. Wife and I will be staying at the Messon downtown.

I can't stand it..My wife, son and I will be there on the 17th until 25th. Will be diving with Dive with Martin. We have not been to Cozumel in 10 years. I've been lurking on the Cozumel forum for years and decided it was time to post time. I feel I know many of you. I must thank you for the info, though I have not asked any questions many of you have given me lots and have helped me plan this trip.

Green light GO on a surprise get-away!
June 17-23. Blue XT Sea (of course) & Hotel Barracuda
Craig-

17 hours but who's counting. Christi, I plan on stopping by your shop a time or two, I got to meet you after reading your posts for the last many months. Coz Sally, I will definitely get by to see you, again I've read to many good things.

My family with 5 divers will be there June 19-24th. Diving with Christi. HOping to get a couple certified while we are there as well.

Back
Top Bottom