Who's going to Coz in June?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishoutawater:
I can confirm the cost of food in NYC. I remember paying $11.50 for a tuna salad sandwich and a Coke way back in 1981. Ouch. And the waiter sucked.

I can't make it to Coz until mid to late November (if we decide Coz as our destination).
Can a local tell me what Coz is generally like in Nov? Weather, crowds, events etc.?
Thinking about maybe Cozumel Palace, or the Fiesta Americana. Do either of them have decent snorkeling?
And is that old airplane still out there? Or has a hurricane moved it? I think it was just of the beach by the La Ceiba. I snorkeled it back in '90.

My girlfriend and I plus 20+ other people or so will be taking a cruise through Cozumel at he end of November. Nov. 26th through Dec. 3 I believe are our cruise dates.

Maybe if you are around that day we are in Cozumel, we can meet up.

Michael

Cozoholic:
When are you guys going back - we are thinking of renting a condo in Jan...

Hey Becky!
Actually, if the 2nd thru 9th of Dec '06 would work... I think we could get the 4th bedroom unlocked on El Cantil D7 Norte... hmmmm. If interested, I'll call the place and ask how much extra. I think you might be surprised. HUGE place, full kitchen, brand spankin' new, big 'ol deck with hot tub.
Craig-

I never wanted to leave in the first place! Now I have to find a way to go back....... maybe in February.

I hear you, Lou! Sometimes I think I just need to do what Christi had done and move down there. Of course, since my Spanish is limited to "dos cervesas, por favor", I'm guessing they wouldn't let me stay! ;-)

- Bo

Y uno mas tequila, por favor.

You only have to know Spanish if you want to work in the tourist/dive industry. You can be 'igerrant' if you only want to live there!

Talk to you later........ I need to go buy a lottery ticket!

Cozoholic:
Who was there in June and already planning their next trip ????????? :lol:

I was there in May and I already have my May 2007 hotel room booked. Does that count? ;^)

ckofabq:
Hey Becky!
Actually, if the 2nd thru 9th of Dec '06 would work... I think we could get the 4th bedroom unlocked on El Cantil D7 Norte... hmmmm. If interested, I'll call the place and ask how much extra. I think you might be surprised. HUGE place, full kitchen, brand spankin' new, big 'ol deck with hot tub.
Craig-

Craig,

Ive already thought of that :wink: I'll be finishing up my first semester of nursing school...I actually asked Christi when you were going :wink:
We'll definatly have to plan a trip another time - Perhaps Fiji !! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom