Who needs a low SAC rate???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sensei,
about time you can keep up with us grasshoppers! :eyebrow: of course, you actually need to switch go 80's for stage bottles...:11: Does this mean you are diving that drysuit this weekend too?

do it easy:
What kind of tanks are those? Are they Fabers with the epoxy coat or just painted steel tanks?

Faber 98s...yes, I know they are "high maintenance" on the outside

mrjimboalaska:
Sensei,
about time you can keep up with us grasshoppers! :eyebrow: of course, you actually need to switch go 80's for stage bottles...:11: Does this mean you are diving that drysuit this weekend too?

Yes on the drysuit. I am going to the pool tomorrow night, it's been 8 months since I have dove a drysuit and I would like to figure out my trim and weighing b4 I jump into the unforgiving pacific ocean.

Scuba and Dream:
Yes on the drysuit. I am going to the pool tomorrow night, it's been 8 months since I have dove a drysuit and I would like to figure out my trim and weighing b4 I jump into the unforgiving pacific ocean.

Awesome. It is about time you got that drysuit in. All I got was my deco bottle and doubles (not back from hydro, but I'll check tomorrow). Now all I need is a deco reg and the mod/stage kit for my deco bottle and we are good to go.

I did my math wrong it's ~240cf @ ~3200 PSI...(which I am fine with too...muahaha)

in fact.. you could almost say they're..

"pretty"

lol

and those bands.. did you spend a few hours using brasso on them too? :D

Scuba and Dream:
Faber 98s...yes, I know they are "high maintenance" on the outside

Good to know- I have two sets of LP98's, so my crystal ball tells me this might be in my future as well! Let me know how it holds up.

Sherman,

Please don't dive with these tanks. I share the same concerns as the others and I have done an external viz for you (free of charge) and labeled some of the possible failure points I noticed. :D

I also took the liberty of marking them "Destroyed" and XX'd out the hyrdos so that you wouldn't accidentally forget and try to fill them.

Attachments

• shermsbabies.jpg
    shermsbabies.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 71
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom